Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here's Your Ship.

[SIZE=14.6667px]The BT-7 Thunderclap touched down on one of the Tatooine spaceports. From it emerged a Duros. He wore a severely damaged trench coat and Red Raven Shot Caller Armor. He carried a Red Raven Gauss Rifle, the weapon was slung across his back. He marched through the streets of Tatooine, walking past the busy people, pushing away slave and owner both the same.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Cadan was heading for the Ubrikkian Trade Tower. It was owned by Sempra, and to get in the good books of the Hutt’s one had to do the gritty jobs like this one.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]On his way towards the tower, he was bombarding with ‘great’ deals by shifty benders. At one stage he stopped to haggled over the price of a slave, before getting annoyed and storming off.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Once he arrived at the tower Cadan had to go through the administration desk. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"I'm 'ere for The Hutt Cartel." Cadan said as he reached the desk. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Calmly and very slowly the desk clerk began to sort through datapads. "Please take a seat while I make sure everything is here." The man's voice showed that he wasn't interested in idle chit chat.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Once Cadan was verified he was allowed to go to the Urbikkian Shipyard. As he walked through Mos Eisly, Cadan eventually reached the shipyards. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Once there an engineer ran up to him.[/SIZE] "Mr Tazi, my Lord Sempra wishes to speak with you."

Cadan nodded towards the man. "Well best not to keep 'im waiting." He began to gather his thoughts. Cadan hadn't had much time to inspect anything, so he was confused as to why Sempra wanted to speak with him.

[member="Sempra the Hutt"]

Having installed himself on the top floor of the building Sempra was going over the final details of one of the most recent constructions. He did not actually involve himself in the manufacturing of luxuary yachts, but when it came to vessels of war he always wanted to be kept informed. And so he sat there listening to a line of engineers trying to explain one of their newest ideas regarding ship hull construction on carrier ships.

The intercom beeped and Sempra saw that [member="Cadan Tazi"] was informed to come see him.

He waved the engineers away and adjusted his seat to face the entrance.

He had a surprise for Captain Tazi. One that also changed their relation should he choose to accept the offer.

Cadan made his way to the top floor. Walking in a long stride as he didn't want to keep Sempra waiting. Upon reaching it he would tap on the door before entering.

"My Lord Sempra, you wanted to see me?" He said as he bowed down low. Something that only Cadan would do for Sempra.

Sempra replied to the bow with a slight nod. [member="Cadan Tazi"] had quickly adapted to the cartel culture when the jackals under [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] had decided to go full out and support Sempras claim to rise as the supreme mogul over the new born cartel.
And over time he had proven his loyalty and skills, over and over again.

If there was one thing Sempra valued higher the cold cash it was loyalty.

"Captain, good of you to come. I trust the Ubrikkian Tower was well kept?"

The pirate scratched his head as he thought about his answer. "From what I've seen, it's all good My Lord." Cadan said, then he though about his wait to get in here. If there was one thing the pirate hated, it was waiting. "I did 'ave to wait a bit to get in. But like I said, all good." He nodded at his answer, it seemed like it would do.

He then looked around the room. "Did you come all the way done 'ere just to 'ear that?" Sempra was a good leader, one that would go out of his way to help those who helped him. But it seemed un-need for him to journey all they to Tatooine just for a check up.

The hutt chuckled and he then beckoned to the shadows, wittnesses was needed and some of the influental cartel members shpuld wittness this.

"You are one of whom I appreciate alot captain." he began.

"It is time you ate acknowledged for this [member="Cadan Tazi"] "

"From now on I will put my hand over you, anyone touching you will be my enemy. And so in return you are now of my family, with its interests closest to your heart.[/orange]" Sempra hissed and reached forth his large finger carrying the ring of the Besadii.

in the background a monitor sparked to lige. Satelite images of space appeared. Stars were shifting and something was emerging from hyperspace.

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Cadan dropped to a knee unsure of what to do. "Thank you, My Lord." He said as he looked towards Sempra and nodded. "You too, will also 'ave me protection sir." Cadan liked to think that by being part of The Jackals, he was in charge of keeping Sempra safe, even though the Hutt had numerous forces to do so.

Cadan's attention then turned to the monitor as he squinted his eyes to see what was appearing on the screen.

Sempra nodded.

"Remember, when the family prosper, so do you. When the family is in pain it is your duty to help your brothers, sisters and your parents." he declared with his booming voice.

Suddenly, in the monitor, a Kossak class Destroyer appeared. She glided through space in all her own magnificent glory.

"I would be pleased if you would accept this ship to lead the jackals from. It is one of few but powerful."

"You have proven yourself loyal captain. I trust you with substantial faith.
"

[member="Cadan Tazi"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom