Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here We Go For the Hundredth Time (Open)

Fondor - Civilian Living Spaces

"Oh you have GOT to be kidding me!" Cora said, half shouting as she darted across the room, not bothering to pick up her clothing scattered on the floor. It was not the important thing she was after. She only dropped a hand to grab her small duffel bag as she passed by on the way to an open window. Probably not her brightest idea as the man she had been with was in hot pursuit.

"What did you think I'd forget?! Memory's better than that."

"Really? I've yet to see a man that could remember my birthday, much less where I was a year ago!" Frak! She thought as she glanced down to the street below. It seemed a fair ways up, perhaps twenty feet, and she was already half out the window.Too late now! Hearing him stumble over something close by only enforced that small fact. Thankfully there was a small rickety looking roof just a bit off to her left. It was going to have to do.

"It wasn't where you were, it's what you did!"

That was all the encouragement she needed, finally pushing off the ledge and starting the inevitable drop towards the tiny roof on the next story. Her feet hit the roof but only just, and the weak wood was groaning heavily under her weight. This day just isn't getting any better. Why the hell does this always seem to happen? Already she was moving feeling the wood starting to shift. The man above already shouting down to her obscenities that would make a sailor's ears bleed.

"You know hunny, you'll have to be more specific than that!" More obscenities followed. But soon he disappeared from the window. Frak! Frak! Frak! She cursed silently, debating if he was grabbing a weapon to return to the window with or heading downstairs. Either way she was not going to be hanging around to find out.

Coming to the edge of the roof, she took only a moment to judge the distance to the ground. Close enough! She decided taking a final leap a good ten feet, into an open garbage bin. It wasn't the most desirable place to land, but at least it broke her fall. Within a second or two she brushed herself off, and climbed out from the bin, nimbly landing on the ground. Carefully she shifted the duffel upon her shoulders to cover her notably drafty self. After all she'd chosen the duffel bag and it's precious contents over her own clothing. Hearing shouts in the crowd from the direction of the apartment building's entrance, Cora had no more time to waste as she darted off into the crowd doing her best to keep herself covered. An ivory streak about all most would see as she bolted as fast as her feet would take her.

Turning into an open market, her eyes darted to the stalls looking for a clothing vendor. But this had to be the ONLY time she didn't see one. Just my luck... Only when I NEED clothes are there none to be seen! Not my day! First him, then this.You know, you were the one who picked the bag, instead of the clothes. What did you think I was going to pick clothes over weapons? You've got to be kidding if you thought otherwise! Of course, pardon me, I forget where your priorities are. And what do you think is going to happen when he heads this way? Ask where that ivory streak went? You kind of stick out without something covering your butt you know. Oh shut it! I'm working on that part! Oh the joys of talking to yourself!

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
The silent Lethan was on Fondor for who-knows-what. Even she might not have had any clue. The jury was still out on that. But there were people about her--throngs of people! Perhaps she could provide one of them with an ailment and promptly save their lives! What fun! It was so fascinating to play the heroine.

The crowds seemed to part like the Red Sea for her as she romped through the marketplace as if she already were a woman of myth and legend. She took advantage of this to be first in line at one of the market booths, squinting and twisting her lips to produce the look of sincere concentration as her crazy eyes danced over all the vendor's wares. Perking her head up, she noticed that things were not quite as they seemed. Everyone was not actually treating her like an immaculate princess. Instead, they stared towards the center of the street, aghast. Why so serious?

Oh, look. It appeared as if someone needed a wardrobe donation. How wonderfully abstract! Brevitæ tossed aside the fancy cheap timepiece she had just picked up to study and quickly pulled out her pen. Rushing towards the center of the street, the red Twi'lek scrawled Hi! onto her abdomen. She grinned, imagining what marvelous status this kindred spirit must hold. Twitching her lekku, she attempted to communicate further through various motions of her head-tails.

[member="Cora Passek"]

Cora skidded to a halt as Brevitae had stepped into her path. Her eyes moved down to the ink on the Twi'lek's stomach and cocked her head to the side curiously. "Umm... hi?" She panted, a little winded from the run. Every now and then she kept glancing over her shoulders, expecting any second the ticked off guy to be coming down the street into the market to settle whatever problem he had with Cora. Not something she truly wanted to hang around for if she had a choice.

Awkwardly she shifted the bag carefully and reached an arm inside. A flash grenade she pulled out with care. The choice for the less lethal device was a simple matter. She really didn't want another body on her hands right now. There were far too many of those in her past as it was. "Look.... I'd love to stay and chat, but .... well there's a major problem that's likely to be prancing into this market any second, and I'd really like to avoid such a situation." She spoke quickly, the words starting to merge together in the end as she tried to get her message across.

Hearing shouting not too far off in the distance, she was certain that her pursuer was bound to arrive any moment now. You know .. maybe it wasn't such a great idea to leave without my clothes. You are just NOW realizing this!?! Working on it! Uh huh, I might believe the day you can sell me some beachfront property on Tatoonie. Just give it time, anything is possible! Like your clothes magically materializing on your body? Ahhh, wouldn't that be nice? Yes, yes it would.

[member="Brevitæ"]

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
Brevitæ nodded in understanding at what the underclad--though obviously not entirely unprepared--woman tried to explain. Her yellow eyes flit back and forth from the blonde's face to her weapon in hand. Oh, she loved this! How fortunate the woman was to have a lively medic on hand for when this exploding device would blast! They were already friends in the red one's mind. She was certain that she had discovered another philosophical type.

Scampering over to the abnormal human's side, the even more abnormal Twi'lek stretch out her arm to write another message before shoving her forearm before the other woman, making sure she could read the tiny black letters. I will follow. This was going to be good.

[member="Cora Passek"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom