Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Here We Go Again

Ishani here has screwed up her life yet again. Or has life screwed her up again? Idk, you decide.

Basically, I'm looking to RP her with no direction, wandering aimlessly around the galaxy and getting into trouble/random scenarios. This can involve literally anyone, doing anything, including criminals or Sith or other weirdos and nasties. I don't discriminate. My goal is to build on her as a character, make connections, tell stories, all that stuff.

As for story starters: she used to be a Senator, she's not anymore. She also used to be a Sith Acolyte, but that was four IC years ago. She makes and sells alchemized items, especially perfumes, and occasionally can be found in the Netherworld.

Domokos is a special forces soldier in the Eternal Empire, and I'd love to write! If you have any plots in mind, it can be combat related, or casual. Always looking to write something social with him, test the waters etc. So let me know!

Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun Indeed. I could see Ishani and Tiland meeting in their respective wanderings.

Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Ishani has an unusual starship. Your bio says Hilal likes to tinker with ships. Would she be interested in Ishani's ship, whether as part of a job or by sneaking aboard to see how it works?

Firrerreo Firrerreo As I said on Discord, if you promise not to drop another dragon on me I'd be down for a rematch. ;)

Domokos Gyula Domokos Gyula Normally I'd consider the EE a little out there for Ishani, but if she's wandering wherever the hyperspace lanes take her, I suppose it isn't out of the question. Or would Domokos also be found outside EE borders?

That sounds like Kain at the moment, He's a former Jedi Knight who's currently working as a traveling mechanical engineer and more recently left a humanitarian/mercenary.

I think them running into each other with such conflicting yet similar circumstances would definitely make out for interesting interaction!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom