Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Here we go again!

So, here I am again, reaching out to the community for your help!

I am looking for people who might be interested in developing some type of roleplay between Houses, Thrones, Kingdoms, etc. within Chaos. I intend to create another Kingdom that rules a planet and is based on religious pretenses. There are a wide variety of story arcs that can be pursued, as well as expanding out to other roleplay groups/factions.

The current planet for this character is being worked with several individuals in different spheres of influence. I am also working on details on the Religion, Lore, etc and wanted to get people involved to iron and sharpen out the details. This collaboration will be done on Google Docs.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to PM me, or send me a message on Discord!

As someone who also rules a House and Kingdom planet, this sounds interesting to me.

We have alot of people who create their own Houses and Kingdoms and I am just pushing to have inter-house/kingdom mingling, conflict, etc.

Possibilities are endless, to be honest. Alot of room for intrigue and stellar stories!

A bit more original and something to kind of connect all these House and Kingdom Roleplays out here. I mean, I'd like to add to it and start organizing events between houses/kingdoms.

Kind of like community events but between groups of players and has only impact on those involved (To avoid any issues.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom