Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go again

Lily Kuhn

L
I'm one year and 8 days late on this so I guess I can't call it the annual review, but it's been 5 years since I started writing both Lily and Braith (and a few others) so it's that time of year again. Leave your thoughts on any characters I write below (or questions, if there's something that has been bugging you about any of them that you haven't been able to figure out). I won't be responding unless asked to, but any serious replies will get appropriate likes/reactions!

2VyBPca.gif

Lily Kuhn I always love reading your stuff. Complimented with a very strong aeathetic style and great writing - your characters always fill new roles when I find them. I've never thought they were like anyone elses, you have a distinct presence in your writing.

I will say it works to your benefit that that comes across in all your characters, but also could make them seem similar? Just a thought.

Thats my two cents.

She's a different kind of villain, this one. I know you described her as a "good egg" but then what is a good egg doing working for the Sith Empire? Unless you're fooling everyone and secretly undermining things behind the scenes...

Anyway, only thread with you I was really a participant in was the Ord Tiddell one. What stood out to me the most was reading that spiel where Lily justifies working for the Sith with this stomach-turning nihilistic reasoning, essentially saying that everyone is terrible and she at least is open and obvious about her self-interest. Her use of the term "virtue signaling" to describe the Empire's opponents made me want to vomit in stanzas. That's a compliment!

I know nothing about Braith, but judging by her terrifying Medusan appearance I hope none of my characters ever meet her. Which is also a compliment. ;)

Lily Kuhn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom