Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Here I am

Hello, I had time to read some of the interesting stuff here, after the creation of a character (Still working on a full fledge backstory) I am ready to try for a role-play run, just to learn the ropes as you may say, so if anybody is interested in a simple adventure with a young ambitious soldier of the Eternal Empire just hit me up.
Thanks!

Im always interested for some threads, something in mind? Perhaps a team up for something?
I don't know, but my character is a young soldier, willing to do anything to gain prestige, if the relations between our factions is not hostile then a search mission maybe? searching for someone or something, or even a simple training, as a force sensitive without training my character is searching for a mentor

Relations aren’t bad between our factions. Though Marcus is a citizen of the Eternal Empire and has business there often, so a joint search mission for a missing patrol or something along those lines would work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom