Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here and there...

Panting Mantic stopped his onslaught drawing on his jedi training to achieve it. Killing was not the preferred option, he knew it but still felt the instinct to finish him. The notion was over in a blink of a time though and Mantic took a step forward pointing down his saber at the defeated man before him. With his left arm he force pulled his adversaries light saber to his own hand and clicked it into his own belt.

Then he moved his comlink to his mouth.

"R5, please take the ship to my location straight away. I am in need of extraction, and I will be bringing a guest along the ride." he instructed into the com.

"It is time to move." he then continued speaking to [member="Rafeesh"] and waved with his saber for him to stand up. outside the air roared as Mantics transport was arriving. He would lead his prisoner outside into the ship for a hast departure and grabbing the datastick from the main fram, taking whatever it had gotten so far. Time was running out and he had no idea if more of [member="Darth Mythos"] people anywhere near.

Rafeesh nodded silently, he smiled beneath his helmet, pushing the thoughts of the future away. He stood and followed [member="Mantic Dorn"] as he made his way to the transport. Rafeesh pulled his helmet free of his face, taking slight enjoyment of the air on his head. He spoke to Mantic, quietly saying, "There are no others. I was sent alone. A foolish decision apparently."

He stepped aboard, wondering at what the Force had decided for him. He was angry that this had happened now of all times. He had fought so hard and he was prisoner in a time that was not his own. He had never truly wanted to be put in stasis, he hadn't intended on being locked away for millennia. He hadn't made those decisions, he would not have chosen this path if he had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom