Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Helping the helpless

Laquiz landed on the planet, the landing kicking up sand and dust, shielding himself from it with his arm, he looked around. The "town", if it could even be called that, was little more than a collection of hastily built huts, there was a crime orgization that recently had been taking advantage of the villagers state, taking them as slaves with the "promise" of better living conditions and guaranteed food, of course these promises' were lies. Word of this cruelty had reach Laquiz, hence his reason for being there, these criminals weren't dumb however, so finding their location would take some time, and help.

[member="Laquiz"]

Exploring around the galaxy was important it helped a jedi connect with the people they were charged with helping and as word of someone wicked reached her. The small jedi stood off to the side. Wrapping light around herself, sneaking on a transport that would take them out to the location and she remained there. Attention to her sabers as the hilts shifted and moved giving a beautiful display. The crystals within them gleamed and pulsated before she felt the ship touching down. Her focus on being concealed and cloaked from their view before she walked off of the ship and was searching around.

As Laquiz began to explore the immedite area, he felt the presence of a powerful force user, thought the presence was hard to concentrete on. Deciding a Force-sensitive person was better then his other leads, read: none, he began to attempt to trace the presence to its source

[member="Laquiz"]

She perked up feeling soemone, they had reached out and searched... had sensed her so well she didn't feel cold or the darkside. A plus while she dropped the concealment and started walking with a small spring in her step. TO lead the way as her multi colored hair was all around her head. Pale shin and tri-colored eyes looking out at everyone else. The jedi master breathed in the deep scents of the world as she reached to connect to it. As she reached to generate the force ithin herself and within the planet.

The presence had detected him, so Laquiz wasn't as subtle as he thought, still the fact that it seems to be searching for him as well and the absence of dark side from it made him optimstic. He remembered a open area from before, a trading of hub of sorts, an open area with about 5 different markerts in the center of the village. Hoping whoever was the source of the Fource he sensed would understand, he put the image of the area in his mind and started walking there.

[member="Laquiz"]

She felt it and moved, the small jedi master no taller then most children and more or less built like one. WIth multi colored hair that went to her ankles with ivory white skin kissed by moon light and her silver and steel eyes that looked at all of them. Quenladose arrived at the markets looking around as she held some interest in trying to figure out everything that the others were here to do. She wanted to learn, she wanted to partake but only drifted while searching for the one who had sent her the image of the location, who was using the force.

Laquiz arrived, and was confused, he could sense another powerful Force user nearby, but nobody seemed the type. Scanning the market place he eventully zeroed in on the source. As soon as he saw the person, he understood why he didn't notice her. She was small, looking like a child, thought he could tell she was very powerful. Her hair color, power and clothing immedtily clued him in as to who she was.

"Master Quenladose, I did not expect to find you here" He finished with a small bow

[member="Laquiz"]

"Why not." She was looking at him and had the grace to somewhat look confused about it more curious in some cases then anything else as the jedi master offered a warm smile. Eye flicking around and she stood up as tall as she could. "I often do prefer to go out and see the galaxy then sit in the kashyyyk temple all by myself. Meditation is great, contemplation on the force is grand, even learning about the mysteries of the force is a great adventure but if you really want to learn, to see you have to go outside where the people are."

"Fair point" Laquiz conceded "i'm glad you're here thought, I doubt I could of solved this of my own" as he finished he looked around the market place, with many of the village's inhabitants going around there daily routine, no one of them seemed to pay them any mind. "Some slaver organization has been taking these people here and enslaving them, with the false promise of a better life".

[member="Laquiz"]

"A sad fate and an operation that is very easy to do." She said it while looking at them and looking around. A nod of her head while she started walking around. The smaller legs she had while looking up at the twi'lek with a voice coming out. "Do we have any leads to work with or are we going in blind and just hoping to figure it out?" She was comfortable either way but ill intent in a market could be vague. She was looking with small flicks of her eyes around at them. The sabers on her hips shifting in their vine design but she moved them around to be concealed so no one would clam up around a jedi.

"Unfourtanly we're going in blind, but now that you're here, I have an idea, it's rather dangerous" Laquiz stopped and looked around for a bit, making sure nobody took notice of their conversation. "I don't think you'll like it either".

(sorry got busy with workl)

[member="Laquiz"]

She looked at the twi'lek and offered a smal grin before she was moving. "Oh I am old anything can be exciting if we really work at it." THe woman gave a nod of her head though while going in blind where she wanted to look. "THough going in blind can be more exciting for the moment... we'll be able to read and see the people without first impressions and build up our own opinions."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom