Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Helping Out (Zemen Selah)

Luna was on them before they knew what was happening. She used the force two shove five of the remaining men outward in all directions. Some smacked into the walls of buildings, out cold or dead. Two remained intact, and began firing back at her. She gripped each one with the force and slammed them into each other. They weren't going to get up any time soon. If even at all.​
Leo scrambled up the ladder a few minutes later, having dealt with the men down below. Catching up to his sister, the two ran after Zemen, following him to the spaceport.​
[member="Zemen Selah"]​

Zemen still found himself shocked by the display of power that Luna had as she flung many of the men into walls. Tossing the destroyed body to the ground Zemen ran into the spaceport not even shocked how no one had bat a eye about what had just happened. It was all normal down here and it was accepted. Something that Zemen was tired of. He couldn't wait to leave it behind. "Ok where's your ship?" He asked the two hoping they actually had one so they could get away.

[member="Leo & Luna"]

Leo pointed to the small cruiser to their left without saying a word. They quickly loaded themselves into it. Luna wasn't sure how her brother had learned how the pilot the slab of metal, but he had. She took her seat in the co-pilot's chair, motioning for Zemen to sit in the seat behind her as Leo prepped the ship for launch.​
[member="Zemen Selah"]​

Following the pair onto their ship Zemen stared one last time out the back of the ship to make sure they had lost all their pursuers. Finally at ease he strolled into the ship and plopped down in the seat behind Luna and placed his hand on her should. "Thank you. I owe both of you my life. I would've died down here if it hadn't been for you. Thanks for the constant saves by the way Luna."

[member="Leo & Luna"]

Luna gave Zemen a small grin. Leo resisted the urge to swat his his hand off his sister's shoulder.​
"We've been running from people for a while. It was no trouble at all."
Luna could tell when her brother was annoyed like no other person. She just didn't get why this time. She looked at him questioningly, but didn't press the subject.​
[member="Zemen Selah"]​

Lifting his hands off Luna's shoulder before leaning back in the seat getting comfortable/ What he was about to do next could be dangerous if the two took it the wrong way. "So when are you two going to tell me the truth? No one, and I mean no one comes down to the lower levels unless their looking for something illicit, and you know what? Neither of you seem that type of person to me. You know what I think? I think that you both are escapees." Zemen said passing the datapad he had pulled up information on the two on.

[member="Leo & Luna"]

The twins both turned and looked at Zemen with the same expression: Guilt. Leo sighed.​
"Yeah. We are. And now, so are you. What's your point?"
Luna turned around, looking down at her lap.​
[member="Zemen Selah"]​

Zemen looked into their eyes as they gave him the guilty look and a small part of him liked it, but a much larger part of him hated how he had made the two feel. Especially after all they had did for him. "No I didn't escape from a facility I just escaped from the undercity. Don't worry though. You two've done so much for me I wouldn't turn you in no matter how big the bounty. Which I'm sure there will be one on all of us in the future after whats happened." Zemen said patting Luna's head showing that there were no hard feelings.

[member="Leo & Luna"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom