Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Helping an Empire--and myself

Time: Night--that is all that matters

James sat back upon his throne of vice, savoring the sweet smell of tobacco that filled the air. For most a throne of Vice would have been a metaphor, however, for James this was a literal statement. As a sign of loyalty one of the lesser ganglords the spacer dealt with created this throne for him. Crafted from solid, guilded gold, it was massive, awe-inspiring, and a befitting sign of James' destructive, gawdy position of power. It sat upon a wide dais, overlooking a pit of pure sin. A pit of vice. A pit of pleasure. James allowed his senses to be assaulted by the infinite amount of pleasure, drinking it all in and feeling it through the Force itself.

This would be a night to savor and a night to remember. His wrist comm buzzed, he tapped the red light, an automatic message relayed through to the receptionist/bouncer at the entrance of the massive night club. The message was simple, "Send her in."

[member="Maya Carrick"] (Or whichever of your alts is taking point on this one ;) )

As she waited for the okay to see this one Mr. Justice she wasn't with out doing her homework on the man himself. Even then she would now take it upon herself to be the one to be the respective of the Empire. Even then she didn't come as a healer but of her new found place by her husband side. Even then she knew that walking into the den like this she needed to look the part. That is why she had on her full armor, but still had her dress cape on her shoulder of the Medical/ Healers of the Empire. It was all in the way she look that got most to back away from her, even after she removed her helmet even after the scan was compete inside her visor.

Maybe the shock that fell over these men was enjoyment to her. As she let herself look at them with a death straigh, as if not one wanted to ask for her weapons. This was smart on their part even so she would give them up if asked to. Even then she begin to climb the start out of the noise of the crowd.

As her step was heard in her own ears her senses was on high. Even as she step into his office space, looking around she knew from what she had read by others that this wasn't just office but a place he does pleasure. Giving him a smile as her own pink eyes narrowed upon his dark ones.

Mr. Justice, its a pleasure to be meeting you, I was sent by the Mandalore himself.

The spacer took a pull from his cigarette, savoring the sweet delicious smoke as he looked at Maya. She was clearly a Zeltron, and part of him wondered if that made them cousins. He waved his hand towards a red leather sofa sitting by, the cigarette perched between his fingers leaving a trail of smoke with its movement, "Pleasure to meet ye, Miss, I'm glad to hear from ye."

He waved one of his near-human waitresses over, her uniform matched all the others; a low-necked halter top and mini skirt that left little of her body covered. It was rumored that the waitresses in this club were paid by the hour how many square inches of their body they laid bare--a rumor that the spacer neither confirmed nor denied.

"Bring us a drink, the usual for me, and whatever the lady wants," he said, waving towards Maya.

"Yes, Master," the young woman curtsied before walking off, her high heels clacking on the floor.

James looked back to Maya, 'Tell me, Miss, how was your ride over. I hope ye have found Dal'Bor satisfactory to ye every desires. We do pride ourselves on our customer satisfaction."

[member="Maya Carrick"]

Knowing she was there to set up a dealing if she could with this one. Even then she just kept her own thoughts to herself, Even then she just look at the young miss wanting to tell her that she could do so much more then this line of work. She wasn't going to speak her mind after all that not what she was here for.

"Missy I would take a berry tea, please."

Thinking how delightful this would be for a younger person. "Its Mrs. Carrick, it was a ride I guess what more can I say." as she had to think her words carefully.

"Guess you do with the customer satisfaction, I'm sorry Mr. Justice I'll be frank with you and tell you that this isn't my cup of tea." even then she took her tea when she return with it.

[member="James Justice"]

The spacer inclined his head with a slight chuckle. The thumping base reverberated through his body, like the blood in his veins. He had never doubted that it was just as vital to him as the heart that pumped his ruby blood. The drinks arrived, four shots for James, one tea for the lady.

The first shot glass went down his throat with a satisfying, burning feeling.

"Ah, Miss, I apologize for the inconvenience," he said with a slight chuckle, "See, when most hear that Dal'Bor offers every luxury and desire the body wants, they think of all this," he waved his hand around before downing the next shot glass, "But this ain't all there is to me town. We have five star restaurants and hotels, some of the finest in all of the Wild Space and Outer Rim. We have some of the best masseurs in the galaxy. Our Aqua Oasis Spa is so rejuvenating, some believe it were built over Healing Crystals," he chuckled before taking his next shot. "I will send brochures to ye hotel, and a few of the local currency, my treat."

The spacer nodded to another waitress who hurried off to get his next fix of alcohol. James was nothing if not bent on the rampant destruction of both of his livers.

"So, tell me, how be the Mand'alore and the aliit?" He asked. While many knew that James was a smuggler, a pirate, and a ner-do-well with few equals, he was also a Raxis--and that meant a Mandolorian.

[member="Maya Carrick"]

Raising her tea to her lips as she listen to him. Nodding her head a little as to what more this city of his might have to offer. This might interest her very much for now at less. Even then her own way of thing of the spa did lighten this talk if only a little. Even then she knew that even know that there would be something for all if every the ones needed to get a way for some R and R. Yes some would like this part more then other parts that had to offer.

On the joy to be young again, then she was very different even when she was young. Taking a few more sips before responding to him.

"That very generous of you, I might just cheek out this spa." even then she hadn't said anything.

Now came the real reason that he had asked for one to come to him. This put a smile to her lips. "It has been a pleasure he fair as I have been busy with the Healers/medic for what is to come what every every smiles upon the Empire it is the true way of the Mandalorian. Before hand I think that there should always be a time for play, for those that wish it or need it. After all I seen to many times what happen when all war and there is no play"

[member="James Justice"]

James smiled before taking his next shot glass of hard liquor and shooting it down. "I gotta agree with that, all work and no play, as they say," he chuckled, 'Well, ye know how it goes."

The spacer ran his hand over his face, this was as good a time as any to begin to talk about what he wanted. There were a few things, but he wanted to make sure they all were met.

"Pleasure be one of the most vital things in the empire, it keeps the citizens happy, keeps the soldiers ready for the fight, and keeps ye upper level leaders happy," James sat back, crossing his legs, "I am something of an expert in the art of pleasure, an art I like to share with others," he took another shot glass, swirling it in his hands, "So, I propose a mutually beneficial proposition; give me men the move through ye space without tarriff and in return we will pay taxes on everything we make in ye boarders, legal and otherwise."

After all, James was practically flaunting his criminality.

"Next, I want Soceras granted full and continual liberty that no matter what happens, we will always be free, and if anyone tries to take me system over, ye will help to," he chuckled, "Make it harder on 'em. In return for that, I will offer ye men whatever they buy or set up in me cities, 25% discounts. Does that sound fair enough to ye?"

[member="Maya Carrick"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom