Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Banners

So I need someone to help me make a banner for the InterGalactic Entertainers union. Something pretty cool, and 'show timey' something that pops and has a artsy feel to it. collage of dancers would even sufice. Is there anyone willing to help?

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Diva Plavalaguna"]

By help do you mean give you tips and advices as well as opinion on how to make one and make it look good,

Or just make the whole thing for you?

Because due to limited time during Thanksgiving break I can help you through the first method but not the second I'm afraid :p below I attach banners that I did make before in case you were looking for a template regarding what the dimensions of the banner should be (1050x120 pixels worked out for me)

Beast_Hunter_s_Guild_Logo_Final.jpg

Crime_Syndicate_Banner_2.jpg

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Diva Plavalaguna"],

Alright, I'll try to whip something proper up in the mean time, to make things more special both for me and you, I'll try to make most of it by hand instead of just splicing already existing images together, it will be more unique then plus I could use the practice.

So far I made this logo, a silhouette of a Twi'lek dancer which I am planning to make the mantle of the banner I am working on for you, overall feel will be the same, plenty of contrasts yet keeping minimalistic, with a bit of sketchy aesthetic.

Entertainer_Guild.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom