Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help will Always be given to those who Ask! (Closed)

A'donari removed his hood. You could never be to careful in a bar where people might recognize a Nautalon Dressed in robes of those who walked in the force. Moving forward into the light his hood moved down once. A nod that showed his understanding. Words weren't needed. How could him promising the man make it any more likely that the Dark jedi would trust his word? Actions were the only thing that would.

_______
Docking Bay 13

The Jedi council wouldn't have approved. That's why he hadn't asked them. Permission wasn't something he could take the time to reach out for. Of course is wasn't technically protocol to check in every minute either. The power entrusted to him was instilled for a purpose. He could handle himself. A'donari had proved that long ago. Shadows became his chosen path while moving through the busy sections of the vertical city. The Docking Bay he had been instructed to go to alone was three stories from the top floor. The standing hubs of life seemed to kiss the edges of the planets atmosphere which smelled of the habits and pollution from the decaying yet thriving cities covering it in it's entirety.

Long ago A'donari had learned of the importance of using every aspect of known life to his advantage. The light side of the force resided in all things except the Dark Side. The shadows that draped over his body now were no different. They became a tool to him as he seemingly vanished only to appear from their depths on a street corner some blocks down. He couldn't be to careful. Assassins thrived in the dark holes of Nar Shaddaa, and he didn't intend on anyone finding a reason to target him for being foolish or distracted. It took longer to reach his destination though it was necessary.

Walking through the Hangar Bay doors alone he saw the Dark Jedi Knight, possibly more infamous for his armor than anything else. As he had heard rumors of and gained info on from Jedi who had fought Darren personally, the armor itself blocked the man's force signature. It looked like nothing but flash to distract predators. A'donarri understood it well. To wear armor everywhere you went was a heavy tole. The mans fear, though hidden deep within and probably even from himself, was real. Darren Shaw was alone in this Galaxy and now his name was on the list. The days of free roaming were at an end. A'donari hoped to be able to bring that freedom back to him.

"Alone like you asked." A'donari spoke with a voice louder within the force and Darren's mind. There was no need to alert anyone of their presence considering how well he had masked his own during his walk to the hangar.

Darren had not taken all that long to get to his hangar. His black cloak his most of his armor except for his chest and his boots. the hood would hied most of it. The man had come like Darren ordered. He knew that he may have seemed like a prick and a smartass, but he'd rather come off that way than be stupid and get caught. "Alone like you asked." Had come from the shadows in his mind.

Darren didnt need to look around to know where he was. If someone knew who or what they were looking for with the force it was simple to find them. Rather than looking for his essence he searched for the Absence of his presence. His stolen YT-1300 was off to the side with the ramp down. He was not that far from it if he needed to leave in a hurry. With him on the run you could trust no one. He could hardly trust his own apprentice that was still training in his cabin at the sanctuary.

"You want to know my side of the story? Then I will tell you." Was words sent through the force into the Jedi mind. Darren walked into the open hanger and expected the Jedi to do the same. If they were to be here on equal grounds then they had to be at the same field. "I had a vision of a friend of mine. he was being hunted by a large sum of men from all sides. He fought them but was pained to see a friend with a icy blue blade lead the charge against him. He was a Traitor to the Sith empire and since I came to him to help I was branded one myself. I fought and asked for a parley with the Empress. We made a deal and I was set free. The Sith still hunt me because if I dont follow my end of the deal then I will be killed. They always watch me by way of Poisons and spy." Darren told him the truth. but he didnt mention that he knew who the man with the icy blue lightsaber was or that the burning in his chest was a sign that the Empress of the Sith was watching him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom