Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Wanted

@[member="Hacker"]

Ah yes, an appropriate name for a man of your profession. Tell me, how close must you get to the system you wish to infiltrate?

@[member="Arla Balor"]

Yes, your lovely face will be perfect for building relations with the Republic. Though... I must find out what demand exists within their market before I can target advertisements in their space.

@[member="Arla Balor"]

How would you like a paid vacation in Republic space? Get a taste for their local market and existing civilian good.
That just leaves discovering gaps in their military lineup...

Perhaps I'll need to 'acquire' data reports once the upcoming conflict between the Sith and the Republic has drawn to a close...

I require both. Civilian and military contracts are very different beasts and require different tactics. It's more a matter of matching the representative with the right demographic.

That being said, a strong-handed approach would work well with TGE, OD, and The Confederacy's respective military leaders.

Speaking with TGE is slightly easier then you think. The House of Togashi has lived on Shogun for hundreds of years while the Atrisia System was closed due to the Gulag Plague. The Elder of the House of Togashi is cautious. You might have to convince him to be an advocate to speak on your behalf.

Captain Larraq said:
@[member="Arla Balor"]

How would you like a paid vacation in Republic space? Get a taste for their local market and existing civilian good.
That just leaves discovering gaps in their military lineup...

Perhaps I'll need to 'acquire' data reports once the upcoming conflict between the Sith and the Republic has drawn to a close...
Sounds good to me.

If a certain shady business deal goes well, I'll push for more open trade agreements with TGE. As of right now, IC, Larraq is feeling out the waters when it comes to members of TGE being good on their word and being able to deliver on their agreements. If the trade goes south, he'll try to focus more on building trade relations with other companies and faction governments.

Hacker

H
@[member="Captain Larraq"]

That depends. Does the system have only a single command console, or will it have multiple accessible ports away from the main system. Wireless is always an option, but it requires alot more work to access and is easier to be kicked from the system. If you can tell me what kind of system you want me to break in to I can tell you how I'd do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom