Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Wanted: Light Siders Needed

Alright so, i think that its safe to say that a large majority of members on the site know that Witchcraft in the Star Wars universe is widely regarded as a Dark Side thing. Witches of Dathomir, Sith Mages & Alchemist, ect. And as a result almost every Spell on either side that exist is more or less considered the Dark Side of the Force.

As a result of this, i am here to request help. For those of you who are unaware, i have created a new faction known as The Awoken. A faction dedicated to the innovation and advancement of witchcraft drawn from all sides of the force while using the traditions of old as guideline. Winter, as this thread is being read is doing a Dev Thread where she attains the Book of Shadows. A Nightsister canon item that has its own set of rules and ideals for Witchcraft that are geared towards the Dark Side. After that she will be doing another thread to attain the Book of Life. The original book that had a more Light Side based influence. It was however mostly dismissed because some thought that the one who wrote it was corrupted and made weak by the Jedi and her 'Jedi Blood'. The Awoken, seek to destroy that train of thought.

So, getting to the main point i will need a Light Sider who is either a Knight or Master that is willing to temporarily collaborate with the Awoken for the conception of Light Side influenced spells. Something that is...i think unheard of? So pretty much someone who is willing to do quite a few threads where they discuss ideas, then develop by practice. It would open many doors for the faction and new spells will be added to The Awoken Book of Spells. Those who help will be handsomely rewarded with the riches of Winters realm as well as the Respect and admiration of the faction. They can be Jedi, Rouge, Silver Sanctum, ect. It matters little so long as they have the skill and willingness to do something that has rarely been attempted.

So who wants to make some history? The more the better. Everyone most likely have something new and unique to bring to the table.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Winter Sovereign"] - Teach a few Awoken peeps about the Lightside and call it "magick"? Sure. Why not. :D :p

Rexus Drath

[member="Karen Roberts"]

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom