Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Me Help You

Hiya Guys,

My intent was to start here with a new character but, has things go in the world of rp, my muse was pulled in a different direction. Greyanna Elvanshalee will be shelved for the moment for this little beauty. Atara is not new, to me atleast, but I've opted to retcon her a bit and start fresh has I learn the forum. She is a politician in other worlds and might be on here at some point. Maybe.

Anywho, I ask that you judge me not by the microscopic bio I posted for her. I understand the reason for them but I hate doing them. Those who know me can attest. I don't have a shelf of Pulitzer prizes, but I am confident I could best E.L. James anyday :p

I have a habit of starting unorthodox character types and Atara is one of them. To be honest, after ten plus years of doing the Jedi vs Sith thing it's become boring. The Canon expands beyond the action and adventure and I like to explore it. Atara won't be at the top of any Faction draft boards, but I think she can manage to make for a few unique and fun threads none the less.

The Company aspect and the tier system of this forum intrigues me, and I'm interested playing more to those than the faction stuff, or at least until I get a grip of the reigns here. That said, in the near future I'll be looking to company heads for Atara to work with and help promote your brands to move you through the tier system.

Eventually I will flesh her out and she'll start philanthropic endeavors before gradually moving into politics. At the moment, I just want gauge interest. Thanks for having me :)

[member="Atara Themis"]

Sounds like you need to try a NFU friendly faction. We are in need of politicians/company folk to round off our membership in the imperial remnant (Soon to be Galactic Empire). The link is just below my sig.

Atara Themis said:
The Company aspect and the tier system of this forum intrigues me, and I'm interested playing more to those than the faction stuff, or at least until I get a grip of the reigns here. That said, in the near future I'll be looking to company heads for Atara to work with and help promote your brands to move you through the tier system.
I think that you, [member="Baros Sal-Soren"], and I could become good friends as far as business is concerned.

sabrina

[member="Atara Themis"] if you want I will be getting raw ingredients from a hutt later, do you want to do the drop off. Try a courier business, and build it up?

sabrina

[member="Baros Sal-Soren"] well if you want, it would be a one of job and a couple of post for know. Meet hutt post, give me ingredients post, also mesure me up for a armour weave bussiness suit. Though if you like since it is [member="Atara Themis"] thread, included her if she wants.

Oh I won't be physically selling or delivering :) From my understanding, companies are developed like characters. My interest is taking part in those development threads. If you're product is a speeder and you're at a Speeder expo, Atara will stand beside your speeder provocatively for a small fee.

It'll be more in-depth than that of course, just a more general idea of how I plan to build Atara towards riches and power.

I'm game for any thread so long as it's reasonable :)

sabrina

[member="Atara Themis"] no worries it was worth a thought. Though I think that would mean your in the line to try and become a model, and [member="Baros Sal-Soren"] makes clothes.

Unless I read that all wrong which does happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom