Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me advance Mullarus' storyline!

Title is the tl;dr. Now, for the real reason I could use help:

Yeah. I can easily just do this alone. No, I don't want to. With one person's help, it can be a much more emotional experience for Mullarus. Let me explain.

Ever since the DAY I created Mullarus, I told myself: *StoneGlory, when/if Mullarus ever ascends to the rank of Sith Knight, he is going to somehow discover for himself that his grandfather, Lord Jekyll, had his family annihilated with freelance mercenaries in order to unleash Krux Mullarus' intense emotions that he had not yet released, making him discover his connection to the Force and his vulnerability to the Dark side.

How easy it would be for me to say "Mullarus' deep meditation has revealed the truth to him". But that isn't fun. Fun is doing it with other people!

So here is what I ask of one volunteer. I don't care if you're Jedi, Sith, or one of those wierd rogues who considers themself between Light and Dark. Just be Force-Sensitive and, well, I guess you'd have to be...enlightened enough to be able to look into Mullarus' past and see what really happened.

Do just that.

Mullarus has already been hinted a few times by certain jedi and other Republic people that they doubt and deny any accusations that they had a starbase over Anaxes destroyed a decade ago because Anaxes is so far in Sith space. After doing research on history of Sith seeking answers, he stumbles upon Galen Marek, who, just like Luke Skywalker, went to Dagobah and had a revelation. For Skywalker, he was given the intense hint that Darth Vader was just like him in many ways. Galen Marek met Yoda and was hinted about the numerous other clones of himself being made.

For Mullarus, obviously, Yoda is gone. But i'd like for whoever wishes to volunteer to be there on Dagobah and, in whatever way, reveal to him or at least push him in the direction for him to discover the truth about his annihilated family.

Just want to throw it out there, though, if my volunteer does happen to be a Jedi, don't expect Mullarus to believe you at first. It would likely become a duel if that were the case. But during the fight, he would find for himself that it is the truth.

Come to think of it, a Jedi or some kind of rogue would make more sense. But i'll take anyone enthusiastic and who cares less about fighting and winning and more about the development of Mullarus and the progression of my story I had laid out before him, now beginning to reach its next chapter...

[member="Knight"] Mallarus

The duel would have been glorious. You would have (logically and OOC strictly speaking) eventually won the day, but Ryn'Dhal would have made you work for every inch of that victory! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom