Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Help A Girl Out

Kalanda Tishire

K
Kalanda watched Amur like a hawk, seeing how the Sith would preform, and to her surprise the Sith was doing rather well. Kalanda smiled, then turned to extract the finished cupcakes, figuring that Amur could manage without her watching over. Kalanda was pulling out the first tray, setting it on the stove top as she turned back to check on Amur's progress, and noticed something interesting about the Sith, Her aura had changed, she was calm, there was even a faint bit of happiness emanating from her. Seemed Amur was enjoying this more than she would care to admit, which was nice to see. Shutting the oven and looking over the different icings that she had laid out. It was so nice to have help baking. Her usual customers were always eager to sample the product, but hardly ever offered to help; and more times than not Kalanda didn't want their help, children could make such a mess.

Turning back to Amur, she found that another change had taken place. The amounts of anxiety and frustration she was giving off was palpable. Even with the mistake of having poured too much batter, it didn't make sense for her to be acting this way. Had she recalled something for her past perhaps? It didn't seem likely, was this was something else? Given the way she gripped the sides of the counter, it was like someone reliving a memory, or maybe Kalanda was just overlooking this. "Is something wrong?" She asked, approaching the Sith slowly, curious as to what was going on. Kalanda took the tray aside, wanting to figure out what was bothering her new friend. "You seem troubled, is there anything I can do?" She asked, keeping her hands close and tight in front of her, waiting for what Amur wished to say, though she didn't expect anything.

Amur

Amur

A
Feelings seemed to clash and collide creating an uncomfortable soup that the Sith was forced to float in. She felt heavy now and tired. Her body didn't want to move from this place but at the same time a part of her wanted to be alone. She could feel her heart want to cling on to this light behind her. It was starting to form in her mind. Yet she was trying so hard to fight it. She remember the last she let herself fall for someone so quickly and it was why she was who she was today. A part of her was embarrassed that Kalanda was seeing her like this so pathetic, yet another part wanted to just run away and never see the witch again, never risk getting hurt again.

She could remember words. His words when he tied her to that chair and took pleasure in telling her how he pulled her strings, pleasure in seeing how it broke her. For him he may have already forgotten about her but for Amur it was eternal. You're a slut, though not the typical one. No you're damaged goods. She was wanting to cry as her mind forced her to remember that snippet. She steeled herself trying hard to not just completely break infront of Kalanda. Her words now starting to ring into her head. A part of her just wanted to throw her head into Kalanda's shoulder, but another part said no.

"It just hurts..." She said vaguely a sense of defeat in her voice. She couldn't believe she had let herself get like this around someone. It was new, training as a Sith you normally had that beaten out of you but here, right now, with her company something seem to unravel in her that allowed her to just breakdown.

Kalanda Tishire

Kalanda Tishire

K
She was closing up, Kalanda could see it now. Poor thing. Something had happened, a memory had been stirred, and the Sith was now vulnerable; something she must have been quite upset about. It was obvious from the signs Kalanda was reading, the ripples within Amur's aura shrunk, retreating inwards as she tried to make her presence smaller. A frown crossed Kalanda's features, as her first instinct was to embrace the woman in a hug, but that might not work in this situation. Kalanda tentatively reached out, her hand squeezed Amur's right shoulder for a moment, before releasing it's hold. "I'm sorry." The witch said softly, pulling her hand back before it could be swipped away.

"Medicine can only heal the surface wounds, for scars....I've been told that only time and patience can eat away at it." She commented, gripping her hands in front of her, standing off to the Sith's side and expecting a backhand to come from her efforts. Kalanda bowed her head slightly, swallowing her anxieties down as she would press her luck. Still, the sight of the clearly troubled Sith stung at her heart. It hurt to see another in so much pain, and known they wouldn't let you stop it. "I'm a fully trained councilor if you need those services, Lady Amur. I...find it upsetting to see you this way." Again, she fought the temptation to wrap the woman up in a hand, stroke the back of her head and say it was alright. Kalanda shook those thoughts out of her head. They were too forward, too romantic, and almost a guarantee to get her impaled at the end of a lightsaber.

Amur

Last edited by a moderator:

Amur

A
Lost in the confines of her own mind she would be jerked by the feeling of Kalanda's hand on her shoulder. Earlier like if they had first met on Chad she would have lashed out in a defense mechanism but now it grounded her. She felt connected to her and the world around her for a brief period, but it was only minor, a part of her desired so much more than what a pat on the shoulder could achieve. Though in that feeling she finally would start to have tears drip from her eyes fogging the inside of her helmet. She heard the rest of the witch's words and her mind gave and finally decided to share the pain.

"I fell for something similar. A man I thought loved me, I gave up everything for him, everything. I sacrificed my friends, my family, my career, my freedom just to be with him, just to please him." Amur was fighting everything so she wouldn't choke on her words though the cadence she would pick up in order to be able to speak this.

"I listened and followed like an obedient slave. Changing how I dressed, how I talked, who I could be with. All because I was blind to what was really happening. Then after giving and he took and took and took. Then when he was bored of me, he... he... well all this pain in me, you can thank him for that..." Amur drifted off as she was caught in memory now. Lost between reality and the past as she floated in misery.

Kalanda Tishire

Kalanda Tishire

K
There was nothing to say, no words to mend the damage, nothing that could be said to take away the pain. Kalanda only nodded softly, recognizing the signs of grief that came from the Sith. Kalanda knew how it felt to try and change yourself into the image of someone else. Her mother had never devolved that far, but Kalanda was sure that in time she and Amur would have a shared pain in such a harrowing encounter.

"I don't think I'd want to thank him for what's happened to you." Kalanda said rather straight forward, her hands gripping tighter, a dull pain throbbed in her chest now. She could feel the emotional energy washing off the woman, and felt compelled to do something, anything. Kalanda took a step forward, hands grasped together tightly. "I wish could ease your pain Amur. I truly do." Kalanda lamented, drawing closer, before doing the unthinkable. Her hands reached out, wrapping around the woman's waist and pulled her in for a hug. "I....Just know you aren't alone." She stuttered, her face red as she realized her mistake, and was now too nervous to break away.

Amur

Amur

A
In her state words were like distant echos barely able to be made out from the overwhelming noise floor of her thoughts. In this state only the rawer aspects of things could be made out, tones, vague noises and emotions. It was amazing how much the mind could withdraw someone while their senses were supposedly still functioning. Her vision seemed to only be hyper focused on the ground. Meanwhile her sense of touch and feel was too occupied with what her emotions were making her feel on the inside. For the SIth standing felt like an exhausting chore alone as her body seemed hell bent on trying to have her sadness twist and writhe in her body.

Kalanda's words would barely register with Amur they just couldn't penetrate the thick fog her brain was conjuring up now. What did break through everything was her hug as she suddenly found her warmth wrap itself around. An initial twitch from the Sith as the sensation was a shock to her only for it to subside as quickly as it flared up. Amur found herself clinging on to Kalanda wrapping her arms and pulling tightly reciprocating the hug. It spoke to her in a way more powerful than any word could muster. She felt safe, secure and accepted and Amur would just bury her helmet in Kalanda's shoulder. Shutting her eyes everything would begin to fade away. It was just her and Kalanda and the pain being smothered by Kalanda's embrace.

Time too seemed to fade as Amur didn't care for the moment or anything else going around her. She just wished she could freeze this moment and hold on to it. For not a single new day to pass as the two spent all the time they needed like this. It may have been a simple hug but for her it was the most intimate thing she let anyone engage with her in years.

Kalanda Tishire

Kalanda Tishire

K
Kalanda expected to be thrown back, to feel a blow be laid upon her, or at the very least to have the Sith throw her off and berate her. To her surprise, Amur hugged back, and buried her head into Kalanda's shoulder. Her heart beat quickened, an unfamiliar warmth flowed through her chest. She sucked in a startled breath, as she felt the hard metal dome of Amur's head resting against her. Her hands secured around Amur's back, and pulled her in tightly, her hands slowly rubbed along Amur's back, hoping to provide additional comfort for the woman, as Kalanda could literally feel her emotional pain.

She found herself on the verge of tears now, as the stinging sensation from earlier stuck back, the tears having broke loose and began to streak down her face. She couldn't recall the last time someone had hugged her, nor anyone that needed a hug as desperately as her current patient, it just broke Kalanda's heart. They stood there for a moment, both women open and vulnerable to one another, and both on the verge of tears. "You just...stay there as long as you want." Kalanda muttered, unsure if Amur could hear her, and not exactly caring. It was nice to be here in this moment, in spite of her own pain, Kalanda knew she was doing good here....and it was nice to have someone trust her so intimately.

Amur

Amur

A
Amur was glad that as far as she could tell they were the only two souls present having this moment. She need not worry about appearances or having some ambitious sith finding a weakness, here she was just allowed to follow her feelings... that sounded rather sith in a way. Perhaps this could work out for her. She could just enjoy the much needed warmth and let it feel and invigorate her as slowly her pain began to subside. It all just felt right to her as hard as it was to figure out what exactly 'right' was.

She didn't know how long it had passed since she last heard Kalanda's words but she would finally pull back feeling much more whole then she ever had that day, like a fresh layer of adhesive had been applied over all the pieces inside her in order to keep it somewhat binded. She looked back at kalanda Amur's helmet staring squarely back at Kalanda's covered eyes. Her face may have been blocked but her aura may have reflected that there was a soft smile underneath.

Though now as reality began to fade in a couple thoughts began to emerge from the forefront. Deep down a part of her wanted this whatever may be forming between the two (though Amur was rather hesitant to use the dreaded L word); However, she realized that she had taken on something that was ripe for exploitation from any number of opportunists. She learned that first hand before and well she just wished for once that she needn't not get burned once more. She needed to hold onto this and protect it. If anyone dared to use either of them well, there would be much fury.

She looked upon Kalanda and with soft sigh informed her of what she saw. "Thank you and I... would like this to continue, but I think this should stay between us. I don't think anyone should know this night happened. It's safer for the two of us that way."

Kalanda Tishire

Kalanda Tishire

K
Kalanda couldn't see Amur's face, but she could feel what the woman was feeling, read what her state of mind was. There was relief there, and perhaps happiness. The ripples coming off Amur seemed to have died down, the muscle tension she had felt before had withdrawn, and the tone of voice indicated there was a lowering of stress. All in all, Kalanda was happy with this result.

As the two sorta but not really made eye contact, Kalanda smiled at seeing the change in her friend. She felt her legs tremble, that strange warmth was now burning in her chest, and a small bit of nervousness take over her. What sort of sorcery was this? It was unknown to Kalanda. The pair looked upon each other for a time, as the witch was unsure as to what to say, but Amur finally broke the silence. Whatever the 'this' that Amur mention was, Kalanda wanted to keep it going as well. Hearing the uncertainty in Amur's words, Kalanda was quick to respond. "Y-Yes...I can do that, not like I talk to any other Sith. You're my only Sith client." She remarked, her finger coming up to tap against the armored glass of Amur's visor. Her smile brightened just a little more, as she felt that the Sith was finally willing to lower her guard around her. Kalanda's eyes widened, as she realized the cupcakes were still waiting, but she was also sorta enjoying holding Amur like this...decisions, decisions. "Oh...the cupcakes are ready." She chuckled nervously, as a blush crept across her face. She wasn't sure why it felt so warm in here, but it did.
Amur

Amur

A
There was something a brewing in the witch, that much Amur could tell. Amur was rather surprised to be making such an impression on the witch this quickly though perhaps they both needed this. Her heart fluttering a bit when She heard Kalanda try to calm her worries, and the tapping of her finger just had a touch making Amur wonder what the miralukian half breed really wanted to touch. Though when the reality that they still had cupcakes waiting she could feel a sense of conflict brew inside her. Did she not want to let go? The blush and everything prior seemed to indicate yes.

Kalanda may not have known what to do but for the Sith it was simple. "I'll have you know we Sith are known for dealing in absolutes. And right now those cupcakes are absolutely not ready until they are fully fit for consumption." With a small gesture of the hand the Oven door would be opened and the freshly baked goods would be lifted towards them and deposited the cupcakes upon the counter top next to them. The Sith had a point they looked so plain right now without any adornments and they were just crying for some form of expression to put upon them.

"I say we finish them together. It'd be my pleasure master." There was teasing emphasis on the word master and the Sith couldn't help but squeeze that little bit tighter just to try and get as much of blush out of Kalanda. She was simply too cute when she was flustered.

Kalanda Tishire

Kalanda Tishire

K
Oh. Right. They could open doors with the force. She kinda forgot. All this excitement was getting to her head now. "Oh. Yes. You are right." Kalanda muttered awkwardly, fidgeting, as she couldn't quite let go, but tried to inspect how her baked goods had done. They seemed to be alright, the texture seemed to be okay, but they was alot of decorating to get done. She wasn't sure if Amur wanted her to let go, but Kalanda certainly didn't. Hopefully Amur didn't mind, at least she didn't seem to at the moment.

She felt a squeeze around her mid section, and it drew a small squeal from her lips in response. She felt like she was struck by lightning, but not in the bad way, this was very much a good thing. Kalanda forgot what they were doing for a solid moment, blinking and gazing into Amur's visor for several moments before it clicked. "Oh. Right. Cupcakes. Right. We were doing that." She mumbled, her face a full shade of crimson and her ears burning hotter than she could ever recall. She would eventually get around to decorating the cupcakes, right after she got her mind straightened out about what to do with this Sith she was being held by.

Her mother would have been furious, and that made it all the better.

Amur

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom