Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Helm of Dathka Graush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helm_of_Dathka_Grausch.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Dathka Graush, Darth Immortuos
  • Affiliation: Dathka Graush, Haazen, Darth Immortuos
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: No

• Production: Unique
  • Material: Alchemized Bone, armorweave, durasteel studs and animal fur
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances:
- Blasters: High
- Kinetic: High
- Lightsabers: High
- Sonic: None
- Elemental: Very High

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • A Storm Is Coming: Creates atmospheric disturbances within a radius of six kilometers. This effect is innate to the helmet itself and cannot be commanded to stop by its wearer. The only control the wearer has in this aspect is how the disturbances may occur, appear or what form they take. These disturbances and conditions follow the helmet where ever it is taken.
  • Tethered To Power: When worn, amplifies the force abilities of the wearer.
  • Corruption: Expels a ghastly darkside aura. Rich in corrupting effects and unable to be dampened by the wearer's command. This makes the helmet quite easy to sense from a far and even more so up close. Those who wear the helmet risk further corruption of themselves and those attuned to the opposite spectrum of the force by feelings of lack of concentration and headaches.
  • Sith Alchemy: As a product of Sith Alchemy the Helm of Dathka Gruash is considered to be nearly indestructible by conventional means. Can ward off the strikes of a lightsaber, deflect blaster fire, absorb electric energy and can withstand the conditions of extreme cold and heat. Lastly acts as a nexus of darkside power for the wearer to feed on.
Strengths:
  • When worn amplifies the wearers force abilities
  • Creates atmospheric disturbances within a six kilometer radius
  • Reflects blaster fire, wards of lightsabers and can absorb electric energy as it was birthed by sith alchemy
  • Has a corrupting aura about it that effects the user and those around the artifact.
Weaknesses:
  • Provides the wearer with no protection from Sonic attacks
  • Is vulnerable to direct and focused lightside attacks
  • Ysalamiri, void stones and force nullification fields can dampen and relinquish the helms darkside effects.
DESCRIPTION

A helmet some may call it. To Lord Immortuos he see's it as his crown. The Helm of Dathka Graush! A sith artifact steeped with superstion and legend of its immense power and control over the elements. So fitting it fell into the hands of " The Storm Lord of the Sith". Nulgath was very excited to hear that his darkside adepts had claimed this artifact after a raid to take back sith scrolls. Oddly enough the helmet was stored in a containment field to minimize its powerful effects. If it was not for this detail then maybe Immortuos would of discovered its location long ago. This was not the case though. It is unknown to the galaxy if the helmet is either a replica or real relic and despite this lack of knowledge this object displays all the traits and benefits of the original helmet. Interesting.

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
[member="Darth Immortuos"]

Darth Immortuos said:
Tethered To Power: When worn, amplifies the force abilities of the wearer seven times from its original state. This effect adapts to the knowledge and ability of the wearer and does not provide additional knowledge on the force. It only acts as a boost for the wearer.

Darth Immortuos said:
When worn amplifies the wearers force abilities by seven
Not against an artifact providing a boost to the wearer's potential, but I would lose the hard numbers here.

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
[member="Darth Immortuos"]

Sorry for the delay on getting back to you on this.

I think there's a misunderstanding that came from my part. It's more I wanted to avoid putting a quantifiable element to this item, simply because that always leads to a really min/max aspect of roleplaying which I know isn't your intent here.

So I'd rather the sentences just cover the artifact boosting the wearer's force potential rather than by how much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom