Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HellShock Bar

Kurenai gave a small smirk at up the younger woman’s words, she was right, and in more ways then one, lost everything she did these days was second nature, hardly any thought going into it. Every action, motto in just felt automatic to her now, most of the time have it to consciously stop herself from doing certain tasks just out of habit. “You have it down pat, I cannot begin to recal the many times where someone has gotten behind me in a casual situation like here at a bar, with my first action upon sensing them being to spin around and deliver a close line”.

“Just talking with people becomes awkward, not knowing how someone could be so relaxed and calm after everything you have been through, sometimes jumping to conclusion in the instant of said people being overly friendly or cold”. Many past instances leading to altercations or just simply weriding the other person out, not fun things to think bout in Kurenai’s opinion. “Perhaps in another life I may have been able to avoid being thrown into the well of war so many people have been, though unlike you I never got any training school, not proper military, just a place where you either lived.. or died trying”.

“At this point in time killing and avoiding being killed was basically my childhood, in a sense I was to good a soilder to ever be offered anything else, and knew here I am, drinking at a bar looking for my mother and neglecting my children”. “Greatest person in the galaxy here”, she replied with no real focuse, downing another glass of liquier, letting out another sigh. “The end of the road is quite far away for me Jane, but even I dread it eventual coming, only question is what horrible device of weapon has my name on it”.

[member="Razelle Breuner"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom