Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hellooo!!! :D I am Sheep!

Sheep

S
Hello everybody!
I, am sheep. :3 One of the most adorable followers in cute clan.
What's that? You want to be friends? WONDERFUL!
:D I'm so glad you want to be friends and help me! :D
This is a most joyous occasion. >w< *Squee!*

[member="Sheep"]

Neiiigh neigh neigh neigh, snort neigh whinny whinny snort snort.

Neigh.

Welcome to Chaos xP I'd be more than happy to answer any of your questions!

Sheep

S
@[member=Ibby]​
Positively bee knee's bucklin' goodness gracious thank you!
For a 'questionable' starter (hehe), I would like to know where to actually BEGIN roleplaying!
I knows it isn't one of those sites that you get a response every ten minutes, but that's okay!
When I create my first character... Should they be evils or the goodnesses of the good evil good ways?
I'm not sure which would be best for a new character!

[member="Sheep"]

Your character can be whatever they want! We have fanatical goodies, fanatical baddies, we have in-betweeners, drunks, and people who act more like a comic relief than anything else. So just pick whatever suites your fancy and jump on in xD

However, if you want to create a Force User, you'll have to start out at the bottom of the ladder in terms of abilities and power, mostly because otherwise we'd have a heck of a lot of OP, godlike individuals throwing Rancors at each other on their first day...

...which probably wouldn't be very fun. For us. Lol.

Also! If you're unsure on what species you want to be, and you aren't liking any of the already-canon species that Wookieepedia has, I'd suggest looking here. It's a list of all species created by fellow writers on the board, and many of them look (and really are) fun to play as!

Sheep

S
@[member=Ibby]​
Wowwie wowwie!!! Thank you so so much!
If it's not too much trouble...
Would you like to roleplay with my first character on a random thread? :D

[member=Sheep]

Baa-welcome to the Chaos! Now this is original.

Hope you have fun here grazing in the fields with us, and please just shout, or bleat, if you have any questions so we can help you find you way.

:)

Sheep

S
[member="Connor Harrison"]​
Yippidy doo daa!
Thanks so much! :D I love new friends!
It'd be lovely to learn about your favorite fields to graze upon!​
Mine are the ones with happy feelings.

Sheep

S
[member="Ibby"]​
A long delirious journey of thinking,​
led me to realize,
Sheep is the most perfect character ever!
However because I'm mean,
I ask you to start first! :D

Sheep

S
[member="Darron Wraith"]​
Thank you kindly stranger!!!
Hope to see a lot of your goodness. :3
Is there a place,
I could perhaps see the history of it?

[member="Sheep"]

Sounds good! If you don't mind, could you please link me your character's profile? That way I can get a smidgen of an idea in regards to the location and character to use xP Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom