Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Sarsota

Your own "special" friend ;)
I'm looking for either a Jedi or Sith to free me from my owner and teach me the ways of the force.

Or if neither of these options are available then I wouldn't mind being sold to a new owner

(The new owner appeals to me the most as Jedi and Sith RP is more common)

Sarsota

Titan Katan said:
[member="Sarsota"], free from owner I thik would make the most sense.
If I am freed from my owner by a Jedi or Sith they could recognise my connection with the force and train me

Sarsota

Leina Snowfire said:
[member="Sarsota"] darn right #MasterRace and so much fun, just tell me where you are being held and me and Banana will come to rescue you
I'll hit you up in a PM

[member="Leina Snowfire"]

Is it just me or is it odd that he who shall not be named hasn't said anything yet on here?

[member="Sarsota"]

Well seems I am a bit late to off up my hand in freeing and teaching her what Gray here knows. He isn't trained by either jedi or sith so he would be an interesting teacher.

Sarsota

Gray Raxis said:
[member="Leina Snowfire"]

Is it just me or is it odd that he who shall not be named hasn't said anything yet on here?

[member="Sarsota"]

Well seems I am a bit late to off up my hand in freeing and teaching her what Gray here knows. He isn't trained by either jedi or sith so he would be an interesting teacher.
Thanks but one of my other characters already has a pending RP with you :D

Also you're a bit late as the thread has started :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom