Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Hello everyone, my name is Dane Estey, if you think you might have seen my name before there is a good possibility that you have, just on a separate site. As far as my role play experience, I have been doing it off and on for as long as I've had an connection to our wonderful webs. Recently I took a year off for lack of interest, but my mind has been running on imagination once again and I looked for a site to vent it, so I picked this one.

For any information you are interested in please look into my profile or ask me directly, I'd be pleased to hold a conversation with anyone.

Concerning my history of Star Wars, you could say my understanding is adaptive. Moreover as anyone my age I've always been interested in it, as I grew up with it.

My role play style is a story based one, which has had me labeled a snob on other sites, but I have no problem being flexible with my posts and stories.

What really captures my attention in the universe is the idea of the Galactic Empire, the idea of being a fairly high ranking military officer positioned based on merit rather than connection and smashing my way across the Rebellion with tactic and blaster fire. Being a faceless trooper in the army fighting to stay alive in a combat zone, ect. The very idea of the Empire is very, well, ideal to me.

But rest assured, I'm not one to rock a boat to much, I'm here to enjoy myself with others, no matter the era or topic. I hope to be posting soon!

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Erreul"]

Welcome :) I love a good Galactic Empire RP story as they are a good organization to oppose.

Hope you enjoy your stay and have plenty of adventures!

[member="Ace Light"]

I would prefer a neutral in a dark shell so to speak. Choosing to do what the character thinks is best rather than following the black and white. But of course that entirely relies on my character, I've done all three and enjoy mixing it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom