Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

Hello, and i​'m a terrible writer I'm TheSentientIguana. I have some experience with roleplay, although I'm not that confident in my skills as a writer. Despite this, I hope I can bring a lot to this community and make this site a much more enjoyable place!

Fun Fact - I set up this account months ago and forgot about it, but thanks to all the recent hype for the new movie, I remembered and came back to set up my account! ​ ​ ​ ​ ​

[member="TheSentientIguana"]
There are several pretenders to your lizardy majesty. I can give you their names!

[member="Sam Kazroy"]
Quiet you! Only [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] and [member="Coryth Elaris"] are allowed to enslave me!

Zoltan Rarsk

Tactical Espionage Operations
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Hmm, that is a threat to my rule...The only possible threat to a Lizard like myself is...

*gasp*

Another Lizard!

EDIT: Realized I'm on the wrong account. Well, that ruined the flow of things.

*snaps a collar around [member="Valiens Nantaris"]'s neck and attaches a leash*

Come along now, slave. Off we go. I've even got a lovely Twi'lek friend to share your cage. :p

*hands the lizard a box of lizard treats as tribute and moves along*

[member="TheSentientIguana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom