Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELLO

Asantas

The Doctor is in
Keep in mind i normaly rp neutral or evilish characters BUT im going to start out small before i start fireing out the bad guys lol...also ill work on a avatar later XD. Also jsut read the clock work rebellion timeline which i believe is the current state of events ....all i gotta say is that is horrifying XD

Asantas

The Doctor is in
im hopeing to im amazed that in 2 minutes afte ri posted this havoc and braith already said hurro ._. not used to that quick of a response time lol

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Mope"]

Welcome. Browse around and ask questions as they arise. We're a pretty helpful place. Especially if like 1000's of responses. Lulz. :p

Enjoy your stay.

Asantas

The Doctor is in
Im hopeing too have some fun with my mechanic i just made ( Saphire hopefuly my request for a name change to jade comes through) i think ill start off with her before i start rolling in my more advanced characters. ANYTHING i should be made aware of? such as any important events that might affect the character or factions and such?

jbsnv

You almost hit page two, also underneath people's picture there is a @mention buttion, click it if you want to get people's attention in a forum so they can reply to you

[member="Mope"] now because that [member="Mope"] is there, you should see a bell on your page ( unless you looked at this first ) that has a 1 next to it saying that you where mentioned :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom