Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

I just wanted to go ahead and introduce myself! I've been RPing on the forums for about 2-3 weeks now and I've found that Chaos can be a lot of fun. ;)

So as my comfort level rises, I decided I wanted to finally join a faction and I feel as if Javek would be a good fit! Although, there is one problem...

I don't know where to start!

I'm not quite sure if I'm allowed to start off as a Sith Knight? Or gain myself a Master first. (Either is fine really, I've never experienced the Master/Apprentice RP before and I think it'd be awesome!)

I'm open to any and all tips from you guys!

Welcome to One Sith, [member=Javek Tysis]. :) I hope you find what you're looking for, and enjoy your stay.

Unless you're transferring over a character from another forum, you would start out as an Acolyte.

A good place to start would be by making a post in the Master And Apprentice Request thread. While having a Master is not the only way to progress through the ranks, it's surely the fastest. Though if you see someone with abilities you'd like your character to learn, I'd recommend you shoot them a polite PM, and see if they'd be interested in training you.

If you have any more questions at all, feel free to ask!

Thanks for the reply! I didn't transfer this character so I suppose I'll be starting as an acolyte, which is fine by me.

And I'll be sure to visit that thread and make a post. Thanks for the help!

[member="Javek Tysis"]

Welcome to the OS.

Tanek is right, you will need to begin as an Acolyte and progress your character to reach Knight then Master.

Also, we have had a round of promotions for Acolytes to Knights and the thread for who is available has not been updated. So, if you need help seeking a Master please PM me and I can pointe you in the right direction. As Tanek said, you are not required to take on a Master and can learn specific abilities from others, including Acolytes if they have a well understanding of what it is you are seeking to learn.

Hopefully we can get some classes up and running for all the Acolytes to alleviate some of the stress of seeking out someone to teach a specific ability in an one-on-one environment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom