Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

Hello everyone.

I started a character on the board recently and realized that this was a community that I was kinda-sorta-not-really a part of back in 2012, just with a new name and design.

I'm not entirely sure if I would be a welcome re-addition to the community or not, but I just wanted to say hello. If I was permitted to stay I'd definitely have to create a completely new character.... Tom Cruise? Really? What was I thinking?

[member="Julius Octavian"]

I am sure whatever has been since 2012 is done, and that's like 3 years ago so unless some Admin here has a bigger issue we don't know, some big dark secret...I am sure you will be welcome here for sure!

Hope things are going well for you, and just shout if you have any questions that we can help you with and I hope your new character comes along well!

Enjoy your time here.

:)

[member="Connor Harrison"], I tend to have a tumultuous relationship with role playing communities. Some love me. Some hate me. I haven't actively role played in about three years, though. I'm just starting to feel that itch again.

I've been checking other characters and it looks like I have both a Jedi and Sith Master here as well, but they haven't been around since the community was founded and still getting up and running. I'm not really looking to be a Forcie anyway. I've been playing a Sith Master for about 15 years.

[member="Julius Octavian"]

No, he is Besadii.

But (and its a big BUT ;) ) - the hutts have splintered far from the kajidic philosophy in chaos, hence hutts operate mainly on their own. Sempra along with a few others are trying to forge that together, forcing hutts to fall in with those ideals, at least to the degree that the hutts can retake their rightfyl position as majestic slug-rulers of all again.

[member="Julius Octavian"], I remember when that name was associated with the New Galactic Coalition (I know, different board).

But it's always good to see another fleeter around, even if they're on the wrong side. :p

[member="Gir Quee"] I haven't officially chosen a side yet. I could jump in anywhere. This name has been around for almost a decade in some form, but I definitely remember the Coalition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom