Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Hi there,

New to the forums and to this type of Role Playing. It will be interesting to see what can be done via a forum like this.

I got a character idea that might be off the charts that I thought I would try. If its not a good idea then let me know.
Also, English is not my native language so please let me know if that is an issue down the road.

Oh, I am looking for worl lore so to speak. To help flesh the setting out, so far all I have found is the time line. Does that mean I can start wherever I want and/or with as much or respources as my background requires?

Cheers!

[member="Vastgoten"]

Welcome to Chaos!

Vastgoten said:
Oh, I am looking for worl lore so to speak. To help flesh the setting out, so far all I have found is the time line. Does that mean I can start wherever I want and/or with as much or respources as my background requires?
You can start wherever you'd like in the galaxy and jump into roleplay freely. I suggest finding a public thread you're interested in or making one. Finding a faction to be part of too is a fine way of getting into roleplay. The current year is 844ABY as specified in the timeline. As far as resources go you can check out this guide to get started.

[member="Vastgoten"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

And what ^^ said - have a look around, get a feel for things and just ask ANY questions you have so we can help you out.

Look forward to seeing you character, and have fun here!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom