Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello.

I'm doing quite well, thanks for asking! :)
Welcome to the board and enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
As a note, my name is Chris, and I'm your friendly neighborhood weirdo, along with the resident Mad Merc.

Anja Aj'Rou said:
[member="Orioned"]

Welcome to the board, stranger.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions :)

I'm doing fairly well!
Awesome, and I would love some help. So, i read about getting started and ranks, but i am still slightly confused. Do you need 50 posts before you can request a rank? Also how to do i make a sub-account to rp with?

[member="Orioned"]

1. Writers are exempt from the 50-post rule. (your account with the writer tag)

2. Go to your profile page, click on the "Characters" button and then on the "sub-accounts" tab :)

Anja Aj'Rou said:
[member="Orioned"]

1. Writers are exempt from the 50-post rule. (your account with the writer tag)

2. Go to your profile page, click on the "Characters" button and then on the "sub-accounts" tab :)
Okay, I made the character, now how do i actually edit the profile and take control of it? xD

Mark Sage said:
Hello and welcome!
I'm doing good. Hope you are too.
I would highly advise following [member="Corvus Raaf"] 's advice. Don't eat the Sith cookies. Just don't do it. You will regret it.
[member="Orioned"]
Mark Sage said:
Hello and welcome!
I'm doing good. Hope you are too.
I would highly advise following [member="Corvus Raaf"] 's advice. Don't eat the Sith cookies. Just don't do it. You will regret it.
[member="Orioned"]
Uh oh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom