Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

Names Orrax! Am a long time Star Wars RPier, I've specialized in Sith and Mandalorian RP in the past with more Mandalorian stylings in my preferred style, its very fun having to use your head to come up with ways to go up against force powers and lightsabers! I am a little on the fence about what I want to write for this time around, but I am hoping that the people here will be more than willing to help guide a new character towards a particular path!

This would be my first experience writing on a forum, so I may be a little slow at it, or even lackluster in terms of showcase, alot of yall have some really cool looking posts, I'd love to learn how to do that! Well, I'll probably have a character made up and posted in the next day or so, here's to running into yall!

Welcome! Lots of opportunities at the moment! The Mandalorian Enclave just entered a war with the Galactic Alliance (Or rather, the Alliance declared war on the Enclave), so that's always an easy backdrop. Lots of talented Sith and Mandalorian writers around if that's your thing!

Hope you find a good landing spot and always feel free to reach out to people if you have questions!

Modi Orrax Modi Orrax

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Modi Orrax Modi Orrax

Welcome to Chaos!

As Perseus said there is a lot of fun stuff coming up and going on these days so plenty to drop into and get involved with! We're always happy to see and help out new arrivals so just let us know if you need anything or have any questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom