Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Much like another who recently posted, a siren's song has drawn me here. After hearing a fair few intriguing stories, my interest was piqued, and here I am!

I've loved Star Wars ever since I was a kid, and it's been a while since I indulged one of my oldest hyperfixations. It's also been a long time since I've forum rped, sorry if I'm a little rusty. I have a great love of aliens in star wars and have long wished they got more screen time, so I'll be fulfilling that desire by primarily playing weird looking possibly obscure aliens.

My first character will be a mandalorian, because I want to play with my friend, but I'll probably make others at some point. I love star wars in its totality and I love exploring all its parts.

Thanks for having me! May the force be with you, Oya!

Last edited:
Much like another who recently posted, a siren's song has drawn me here. After hearing a fair few intriguing stories, my interest was piqued, and here I am!

I've loved Star Wars ever since I was a kid, and it's been a while since I indulged one of my oldest hyperfixations. It's also been a long time since I've forum rped, sorry if I'm a little rusty. I have a great love of aliens in star wars and have long wished they got more screen time, so I'll be fulfilling that desire by primarily playing weird looking possibly obscure aliens.

My first character will be a mandalorian, because I want to play with my friend, but I'll probably make others at some point. I love star wars in its totality and I love exploring all its parts.

Thanks for having me! May the force be with you, Oya!
Welcome to Chaos!!! Make yourself at home and we look forward to seeing you around!

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze you've been a busy Ersansyr :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom