Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

I stumbled onto this site while looking around for fanfic research. It's a little odd that I found this place out of nowhere, but it seems like a lovely time! Now a little bit about me:

Likes: Women, great mix drinks, writing, reading, fanfic, girls, Star Wars, Warhammer 40k, Dinosaurs, Harry Potter fanfiction (no not the books, fuck JK Rowling), Halo, MMORPGs, Dungeons and Dragons, Call of Cthulhu even if I've never been in a game :'(, and many other things
Dislikes: Social interaction not involving a screen in front of me, loud places, loud people (I'm a hypocrite), crowds
Interesting fact about myself: I have been to Cuba before it closed, I have many other interesting facts but those would doxx me

As you can tell, I'm a very nerdy woman with a lot of different tastes and have a lot of different hands in fandoms. You could conceivably reference something in one fandom, and I'd probably get it. Probably. Anyway Hello and good morning to all of you!!!

I stumbled onto this site while looking around for fanfic research. It's a little odd that I found this place out of nowhere, but it seems like a lovely time! Now a little bit about me:

Likes: Women, great mix drinks, writing, reading, fanfic, girls, Star Wars, Warhammer 40k, Dinosaurs, Harry Potter fanfiction (no not the books, fuck JK Rowling), Halo, MMORPGs, Dungeons and Dragons, Call of Cthulhu even if I've never been in a game :'(, and many other things
Dislikes: Social interaction not involving a screen in front of me, loud places, loud people (I'm a hypocrite), crowds
Interesting fact about myself: I have been to Cuba before it closed, I have many other interesting facts but those would doxx me

As you can tell, I'm a very nerdy woman with a lot of different tastes and have a lot of different hands in fandoms. You could conceivably reference something in one fandom, and I'd probably get it. Probably. Anyway Hello and good morning to all of you!!!

Eyyyyy, welcome to chaos, glad to have a fellow nerd aboard the cruise ship. Enjoy your stay and when you figure out what kind of character you wanna make check out the factions page to find like minded individuals. There are commonly discord servers for each faction where a lot of members socialize plots and what not~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom