Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

Hi there. Long-term Star Wars fan. Forum has caught my eye a few times, but never got around to joining. I'll admit, I'm joining around the Jedi Survivor hype but I've read enough comics/know enough about the legends and canon lore to probably get invested into this.

Could go for a number of characters honestly, with some species off the top of my head to make any of it work. Will continue to read this vast, vast forum to get an idea of the big picture. Until then, I hope that all of you can deal with my annoying questions if I come across any!

Welcome to Chaos!

I definitely wouldn't worry about lore or site lore knowledge too much! You learn a lot as you go and people are generally very helpful :)

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out! I am especially involved with Jedi things~

Hey there! Really appreciate that.

I'm honestly excited to hear what the Jedi are up to. I'm more of a collaborative person, work out plots/characters based on what other people want and then have fun that way :)

I forgot this gif:

welcome-bilbo.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom