Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

Hey everyone! Long-time Star Wars fan that's been itching to roleplay. Hoping to find some fun stories here! I'm very new to this format of roleplaying, I've only ever done one-on-one RPs in the past, so bear with me a little while I adjust lol. I'm not 100% sure if this kind of thing is for me yet, but hopefully I can adapt! Looking forward to meeting people here. :)

Such quick replies ha, thank you all! I do have one question regarding character creation: I'm seeing so much gorgeous artwork on character profiles, what do you all use for that sort of thing? Because I have pretty much zero artistic abilities myself. XD

Such quick replies ha, thank you all! I do have one question regarding character creation: I'm seeing so much gorgeous artwork on character profiles, what do you all use for that sort of thing? Because I have pretty much zero artistic abilities myself. XD

A lot of people use a mix of things. Online artwork that's been edited, commissioned art for more specific and personalized designs. Plenty of different options like Valery Noble Valery Noble said.

I know there are a few pfp templates floating around, but I can't think of any off the top of my head atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom