Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

Lovecraftfluff Lovecraftfluff

Greetings! Welcome to Chaos! We have Jedi. We have Sith. We even have the Netherworld. And you know what's in every Underworld, right? Elder Gods. I see your name. Yes, they've surfaced in a thread here or there over time. Never certain when they might surface again, but if you're in the mood for magick thar be Witches here!

If you have any questions or would like to drop hints about your upcoming character ideas though, we'd love to hear from you!

Just seen these awesome comments thank you so much Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura and Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe
I have a couple of themes I will be wanting to explore along with birbs lifetime and collection of threads
One of which plagues me a lot; the feeling of inadequacy and how despite all this wonder that befalls him he still feels caged with doubt at the slightest challenge.
His destiny is not yet decided so there's plenty of room for influence from the amazing people on this site. It eventually will determine what kind of person he will evolve into, be it someone who can exist and subsist on their own taloned feet or someone tumbling into the dark of jealousy and bitterness.
Destiny is waiting~

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Legends of Destiny... yes. :D
Although I'm rooting for your ascension and sustained flight across these heavens. So many have fallen here to the darkness already... a void that only promises perversity everlasting to these poor malignant narcissists we've come to call sith. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom