Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Well hello there's not much i can say but i like roleplay and i guess i would try something like this for a change so i can roleplay Star Wars because you got to agree its a pretty good movie. I think i have some good RP ideals in my head but i'm wondering which faction i should join, i like the Galatic empire's Stormtroopers and all that so i might join them. I'm not sure which Era this roleplay takes place in but you guys might be able to get me a heads up on it. The Galatic Republic looks cool too anyways :)

Welcome! If you have any questions, this thread or PM's will probably be your best way of asking. Also, joining a faction is the quickest way to get immersed and get questions answered, and to start learning your way.

Good luck in your travels!

We're 900 years later then the Clone Wars, so a lot of the fractions aren't the way they were in the books/movies. Like the CIS! You should join them, they have the Dread guard (Vong Shaped Fett clones. Think of the 501st with immunity to the force)!

Bjornveld Skjoldsen

B
Well, we're about 800-900+ years after the movies and we have many, many canon and non-canon factions. There's a wide variety to choose from. I would recommend coming up with an character first and then looking/asking about the factions to see which one he/she fits into. To make your character I would recommend reading through the Rules and once you're finished go here and post your character sheet! :)

Thanks for the replies also made a picture while i was at it its not good but in the future i might change it also yesterday night drew a stormtrooper helmet :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom