Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello there.

Hello everyone. I was recently wanting to get back into Star Wars RP, so I stumbled onto this website. I like what I see and it seems as though everyone gets along, so I'm really looking forward to joining you all.

I used to RP on a website called Star Wars Space for quite a few years, though it's been so long I can't remember when it came down. (The hosting service went from free to paid, so the community of 2000 or so people slowly died out when the owner was unable to pay.) At its prime, we could post maybe 100 just by ourselves in a day during a large event. I found the community wonderful and was mentored by long-time role-players to improve both my writing and to always be conscious of another person's character.

Mentioned it before, but it's been some time since I've done this. I imagine with such clear guidelines it won't be difficult to get back into the swing of things. Please be patient with me and I hope we get along well.

Thank-you both, I'm looking forward to it!

I have a question if you wouldn't mind answering, or linking me to the appropriate place: How do I change the profile pic for my sub-account? I have clicked on it, but it won't allow me to edit it.

[member="Angovite"] You have to switch to the account itself- at the top of the forum there is a small bell. To the right of the bell is a pull down menu. There you can switch to your subaccounts and change things the same way you do on your writer account :)

[member="Angovite"]
Go to your profile (such as by clicking your avatar or name, or navigating to it from the top left) and then change it from your account page.
8b040d42134257af0d1791a961900d97.gif

Thank-you!

As I understand it now I'm supposed to be joining a role-play. Is it all right to join any public role-play, or is there a place new characters typically go to get their feet wet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom