Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello there

Hello everyone
I'm a big fan of star wars, Watched the movies, played the games, watched the shows, and read a few comics. My favorite era is the clone wars and the old republic.
Been Rping a little in the star wars setting but never fully enough I think so I sincerely hope that I'll be able to here. C:

I'm not all that familiar with the era that is played here, I saw that there was the one sith faction on here so I take it this is after Darth krayt. Is there some forum that could answer these questions I have perhaps?
Looking through the rank system I eyes the rouge knight title, it sounds quite interesting is there a faction that can grant that?

Hey there! Welcome to Chaos. ^_^

T'zanith Zebron said:
I'm not all that familiar with the era that is played here, I saw that there was the one sith faction on here so I take it this is after Darth krayt. Is there some forum that could answer these questions I have perhaps?
We have a timeline on the top bar, under the "holonet" tab. In summary, we're in 844 ABY, waaaaay post-Legacy. No canon characters are alive.

T'zanith Zebron said:
Looking through the rank system I eyes the rouge knight title, it sounds quite interesting is there a faction that can grant that?
Factions don't grant titles. All Force users who do not transfer a character from another site begin at padawan/apprentice/initiate level. It doesn't really matter what flavor your rank title says, as long as it's accurate for your character's rank. So you could be a member of just about any faction and have a "Rogue Padawan" rank title. When you're promoted to knight, bingo. There's your rogue knight...-ness?

Any other questions? :)

Jax Nova

Warden of the Knight
Hey welcome to the forum! I am new myself and so far I have had a wonderful welcome by the people here and they are all more than willing to be helpful and answer your questions. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom