Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello there Everyone

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Hey, I'm Enga Thaal, and I'm currently trying to set up a non-profit company that's basically going to be a pound system unified across the galaxy. Take care of animals, find them new homes, and get it done as many places as I can, as I don't really any faction agendas with this project. I've found setting up on Republic Worlds to be rather easy with their senatorial system, and I'm currently trying to figure ways into other factions as well through various PM's and such, but I'm at a bit of a loss for Omega Pyre. I want to say @[member="Ayden Cater"] rules over Corellia in some fashion or another, and I'm already dealing with @[member="HK-36"], but I'm not sure how planetary affairs are handled in the protectorate. Can any of you tell me who I'd need to talk to to get some RP's going on how to get some pounds established on Omegan worlds?

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
I think we have 5-4 benevolent dictatorships in Protectorate? Abregado-Rae, Corellia, Fondor, Elrood, and I think one more as there is another Observer besides me. Other systems have whatever government they had before joining the Protectorate, unless they want to change it.

But to work out a deal with all of the Omegan worlds I suppose you should meet with the Protectorate Council, which involves the Exarchs and Lady Protector

I'm the happy owner of a Jester called Grrbyrr. * pets lovingly * He's adorable! Is always hungry though.

@[member="HK-36"]
There's Eriadu as well, since I guess I sort of run it these days along with a good portion of the army. I'll be totally benevolent!

By and large Protectorate worlds retain the government they had when they joined us, with exceptions like Eriadu where the local tinpot dictator got kicked out. Ultimate power is vested in the Lady Protector with the Exarchs beneath her, bureaucracy is run by Chief Minister Aurelia Saelari.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
The thing I'm doing with the Republic(or planning on doing rather) is get a few places set up on a few worlds, then once I've got my legs in do a big senate thread and try to work out a deal with the entire Republic, as it shows a natural progression of making roots and getting more entrenched in the system, so that's probably what I'll do here if all of y'all are cool with it.

@[member="HK-36"], I was actually wondering if we could double our current thread and use it to set up business connections with Iron Chef and get a base set up on Abregado-Rae if that's acceptable.

@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"], would you be opposed to doing a thread where I negotiate putting down some roots on Eriadu? I'll bring some treats for Grrbyrr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom