Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello there again and my apologies for suddenly dropping out!

Aculia Voland

Protecting her children from the shadows.
Hey there everyone,

I'm thinking of coming back albeit at a kind of more chill level. I am so, so sorry for disappearing when I did and I sincerely apologize if I left anyone hanging! We had a death in the family, two almost near deaths soon after that took up a lot of my personal time in regards for caregiving (I was doing like 120+ hour weeks with this), and my own health issues that happened as a result which also required a lengthy hospitalization. I genuinely did not mean to like ghost anyone or any plot threads and the like, it all just happened so suddenly and I got overwhelmed both physically and mentally and spent the last six months dealing with that. I've finally gotten better enough to be able to focus and write again and I hope to be able to do so with you all soon!

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch Jos Krayt Jos Krayt (I am especially sorry to have left during the invasion as your partner, I hope I can make it up to you at some point!!!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom