Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, so what is going on and how do i get involved?

phantom000

P
Hello, I like star wars and I love RPing but there is a problem with communities like this one. Once the players who started it get their own story arches going it's hard for new players to get involved. Partly because they don't know what is happening and partly because they have to break into a story that is already running, or someone has to give them a hand.

So seeing as how there seems to be a progressing story here...what is it and how can i get my character, whoever he, she or it is, involved in it?

Louise

here for your dad
Hay hay hay!

Actually, this board is very new and there aren't really that many story arcs on the go. :)

So you should just be able to throw yourself at a everything without a care in the world!

Basically, what she said.

We're also in the middle of upgrading the board again (I'm doing lots of design changes), and a lot of new roleplay elements are going to come with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom