Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Princess of Nothing.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra looked around the place that she was visiting, the palace on Naboo. She was not here for any real reason, simply that she was here to see the planet and was able to gain entrance into such a beautiful place with both her ties to the Order of the Grey, as a businesswoman, and her intent to aid the mandalorians once her pregnancy was over... which was now in its Seventh month. She was going to certainly love when things came to an end though it did mean she would have to go back to training her body once she is able too, she cant simply remain defenseless...

What was she doing now though... right she was in their garden, as it was the closest thing to home and she read from a book as she sat there, rubbing her chin.

[member="Felicity Mason"]

Owain was gone. Now glyph was gone too. Where? She couldn't say. He broke her heart and now she wasn't sure she cared anymore where he went. She spent most of her time in the gardens now. Waiting. She'd be leaving soon. Any day. She would leave her home and probably not return any time soon. And she was still bored.
In her hands she held her favorite book, this was her third time reading it in the last week. Why? Because there was a very good chance that she wouldn't be able to read it again for a while and she wanted to remember the story as best she could. It was her story. The one she wanted to live. If there were any words she wanted to take with her on this life changing journey, they were in this book.

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

@[member="Felicity Mason"]

Alexandra saw the girl and walked over, sticking her head over the girl's shoulder to look at the book before speaking, a hand behind Felicity to make sure she didn't fall backwards. "What are you reading." She had said in a soft kind voice, infact she did not realize just how close a situation Felicity had been in before in regards to a sudden appearance by someone in this way.

This had happened to Felicity not so very long ago too, in almost the exact same way. She jumped, still not expecting someone to sneak up behind her, dropping the book on the ground.

"P-Princess of Winds," she stuttured, reaching down to scoop the deep green leather book from the grass, "Err... Hello."

She was still too surprised to really think of what else to say. Hello was a good place to start.

@[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

Alex rose a brow and went to sit down beside the girl without so much as asking, her hand coming to her chin as she leaned forward carefully, not wanting to cause any harm to her seven month old baby... well the one... nevermind. She did look at the girl though as her head rested in her hand and she smiled. "Hello, my name is Alex, yours?"

This was... awkward. She wasn't used to being approached by strangers. Did she not know who she was? Who her Mother was?

"Err... Felicity Mason," she introduced, choosing to use her common name, rather than her noble one to avoid appearing pretentious, "L-lovely day. Isn't it?"

Her hand ran along the book cover, wondering why a complete stranger would approach her. Who was she? Someone important, perhaps? To see her Mother? Why else would she be here?

Alexandra Feanor

"Very, and lovely name miss Mason." She leaned forward on her hand, as if completely naive that Felicity's mother was Feena Mason. OF course, she already knew such and her own eyes would study Felicity for a reaction (Her gaze a subtle, almost impossible to notice one) And gauging it with what she expected from the princess of nothing. "I loved sneaking in to see these flowers again, you know, they are quite a beautiful sight." She lied and grinned, more so out of the fact that the girl would think there was an intruder here now.

The girl went pale. Sneaking in? She wasn't here by invitation? She stood up at once, taking a step away.

"It was really nice to talk to you, err, madam," she said, "But I really must go."

She'd had her fair share of kidnappings too. Best not to get involved in another one. Not in her best dress. Mom would be furious.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra laughed and shook her head as she pointed at the Guard in the hall who knew that she wasn't really an infiltrator and was simply speaking as she normally did. "Im just joking Miss Felicity, calm down. I was here to meet with your mother and that already ended but for now i think that i was going to explore the beauty of your home... and i must say it is far better than my own." She waved her hand and looked at the young girl, more than a little interested.

The girl still did not sit. Oh. She this woman was a travelling dignitary of some sort. Interesting. What was mother up to?

"Why did you have to see my mother?" she demanded, rather than asked, "It is not usual for her to meet with people in person. Not after the last assassination attempt."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra looked at side of the area and stood slowly to look at the ground. "Hmm well you see miss Princess of nothing, i am here to talk with your mother over the possibility of the creation of a Enclave on Naboo, i rather like the planet and miss the sense of nature that i had on Alderaan... after those damn sith destroye- any ways, i am here in rather simple and benevolent reasons. Not to assassinate your mother."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom