Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello. Overseers?

Hello everyone.

I've recently gotten the urge to start playing this character once again. And I've a question to ask if anyone are up for answering. :)

My main concern/question is that I'm looking for someone to act as an overseer or master. Obviously, I would have made a post in the request thread had I just been searching for a master. But, I'm not sure if that is what I'm looking for. In canon Star Wars, the Jedi Order's ranks, Padawan/Knight/Master, does not inherently reflect the capabilities of the characters in question. For example. Qui Gon Jinn could according to Obi-Wan have become a Master had he not been so defiant of the council.

On our site however, this is different. Your characters capabilities are in many people's eyes leaning very closely to what your force user rank is. Furthermore, due to the rules of the server my jedi character, Senji Selah, had to start out as a Padawan, since one cannot just make a Knight or Master from the get go. Nevertheless, I wanted to play as him when he was well into adulthood. Now, this is not necessarily bad and have proved to be the cause of some interesting character development. Even though it is a bit weird from time to time having a whole bunch of masters in their 20’s running around your older character. Anyhow, I’m getting a bit sidetracked. :p

Plot wise I have so far roleplayed that the reason for Senji still possessing the rank of Padawan was due to having been left by his former master after said master became scared of what Senji could become if not taken great care of. Senji's training was therefor left unfinished and he became a librarian instead. In my newer roleplays Senji have started to become more archaeology centered. The order pushed him aside and instead of going on adventures he is that old padawan that no one sees potential in and instead is tasked with traveling to strange worlds to pick up old books, etc.

So yea, what I’m looking for is mostly someone here with expertise, that could potentially help with overseeing Senji become a Knight.

While I do realize that this might not be the most optimal place to ask this I have to ask while we're at it, what would it take to be allowed to submit an Academy of Jedi Archaeology group/location?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Welcome to the Network [member="Senji Selah"] . Glad to see you are adapting.

As per your request, yes. You are definitely looking for a Master. Lol. So I recommend you place an official Master Request, (with the note to PM you for plots), and also another one in the Roleplay Discussion forum on the main boards. This will maximize your exposure and your results.

Also, you are free at any time to submit an enclave location to the Network's listing. However, groups of likeminded writers are most easily assembled using an LFG thread on the main boards.

Hope that helps! Enjoy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom