Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello one and all

Very nice to meet you.

I read your bio and there may be one issue you'll have to fix with it.

You stated in your bio you were trained by Mace Windu, which is fine. Mak's a Jedi who was alive during that time period as well, born about a hundred years before the Clone Wars and knew Yoda and Mace and Obi-Wan, etc.

However, the issue is this: Chaos has a timeline and the current year is 844 ABY, roughly 800 years after the time that Mace trained you.

This doesn't mean you can't still have that bio. Mak, for example, since he's from that time, lived on past the Clone Wars and the war between the Rebels and the Empire to join the Jedi again. I did this on a different site, but when I came here, I had the same problem, with the year.

So, I RPed it out that Mak was in cryostasis for hundreds of years before he came out of it into Chaos' timeline.

You may need to do something similar if you want to keep your bio as it is.

If you need any help, myself or any of the other Jedi are here with any answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom