Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello one and All

Hello everyone, Greetings-Bonjur-Hola-Hi- and so on with all the other variations of greetings, I am NightDriven and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

I have never been super into star wars before, but as of late I find myself more and more interested with the universe outside of the movies, cartoons, and so on. Though I love the movies and games it never got me into wanting to learn more about Star Wars and neither has it got me wanting to become involved. I felt content till I started finding all of this other material. Now I wish to learn more, so forgive me if I am a ignorant on many Star Wars things. For instance, practically everything. I hope you can tolerate and forgive me as I come onto this journey with the intent to learn, and I hope to make plenty of friends along the way.

Though do not take me as a non-role player. I do plenty of role playing both on and off forums; so I should be decently versed in detail and punctuation; though when I choose to speak to one in a private message I tend to make more grammatical errors than what I am proud of. Probably because of the lack of intense care I put due to my instinct as a writer to make sure my posts are accurate to the detail, forcing me to take a break in the department of casual speech. Any-who, I hope to make a good impression and be interested at the same time. I look forward to our time together everyone.

May we all have a pleasant time together and allow us to be able to share interesting experiences.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
@[member="NightDriven"]

Welcome to the Chaos! Glad to have you here, and I am sure you will find your way around easily.

Just shout if you have any questions, Star Wars or RP related - we're here to help.

Make sure you have fun and enjoy your time here.

:)

Weeeelcome to Star Wars: Chaos, Kirito [member="NightDriven"]! :)
As already said, if you have any questions feel free to send myself (or almost anyone really) a PM or ask here. I hope you find what you seek from this site and happy roleplaying to you.

:)

@[member="NightDriven"]

Sometimes it's good to learn at the same time as your character. You find out about the Universe and the Force (for example) as your character does. This is a common approach in novels, so why not in the game?

In fact, remember Luke in Episode IV - he knew nothing about the Force to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom