Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello! New here!

Hello people!

This star wars roleplaying site looks epic! :) Impressive graphics, I might add. At any rate, I'm very excited and glad to have joined SWRP: Chaos. I look forward to roleplaying with everyone! :D

P.S. I have a question: If I'm interested in creating a new faction, how would I be able to get members for the newly created faction..?

Elias Arna

E
Welcome to the Site! Im Elias the Angel here on the site if you have any questons just PM me or ask on here.

S'up everyone.
Just curious and a bit suprised... Nobody has yet created a jedi order..?
Also, how do I join the Sith Order/Empire? I'm just currently a complete noob at this point in time. XD

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
As Elias stated, the Jedi Order merged and became a subset of the Republic out of necessity. I don't have any characters with the Sith Order, but if you go to this page you can join the Sith order there. Should be as easy as just joining the faction, but you might have to get approval from one of the leaders of the faction.

Welcome to the boards......the reason for the non appearance of the Jedi Order is we eliminated all of them......hahaha kidding.
Actually they merged with the Republic, and now a pain in our side. :D

Alli Wren

A
Welcome and psst you should join the Imperial Remnant (they have the imperial knights) but hope you enjoy it here

Flint Pherson

F
Most people just make a new Character Account. Rather than registrar two Writers Accounts. Try that next time.
  • Go to your Profile
  • See the button marked 'Characters' up in the upper right hand corner. Click that.
  • Now click the button that says Create Sub-Account.
  • Presto. Instant new character.

We have [Guides] floating about that explain all this too. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom