Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, neighbor.

Welcome to this neighborhood.
Hello, and thank you for taking a gander over this way. I am an avid roleplayer, and quite enthused with Star Wars. For several years, since I was a teenager at least, I have been enraptured by everything to do with the universe. Whether it be movies, games, books or comics, I found myself marveled by such an extraordinary world. Unfortunately, until now I have never found a somewhat decent looking forum to participate in, so I cannot express how happy I am that I have found this. I hope to join you all in great adventures, and have a good time with you.

welcome to the boards. I am sure you will find anything that would interest you here. If not, just post an idea on the cooler and I'm sure a bunch of people (including me) would be more than happy to interact with you. See you on the boards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom