Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Hello, My Name Is Arcturus

Any interest in a Mando? Im down for almost anything, and you might find that Taru's family has some interesting connections intermixed with personal hatred with the Sith, so the talking points could be huge, or the duel/spar if that more what you would like

Arcturus Dinn Arcturus Dinn

Well, we could do all sorts of things.

Kesran is apprenticed to the one of the contending Dark Lords, so there is that

I actually think Arcturus and Kesran could mesh together rather well, friends/allies, idk

I do have a lot great ideas for crazy adventures as well

I also see that both our characters are ambitious which could help and also become friction

I just see a lot of good story potential

And also, both of them are more force oriented and Kesran is less experienced, so he could help teach him some refinement since Kesran's master is awol

Maybe they could be sent on some mission together or even meet while on separate ones and then have to fight together

I also have two sith sub accounts, a sorcerer and alchemist, Darth Tigran and a duelist Sith Lord Lord Vemrich

Last edited:
Roses are red
Wookie taste like rat
I want to thread too
So let’s have a chat

Holly Starstorm - https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/holly-starstorm-holo-net-news-reporter.150451/

Holly is a reporter who is very much all work and no play so she really needs her social side developed. I could see her working on a case and running into your character and they could be friends or enemies depending on how it goes.

Katarine Ryiah - https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/katarine-ryiah-3d-edition.150343/

Kat is in an odd place. She was frozen for over 800 years so although she was a Jedi she feels very disconnected from the current galaxy. She is an investigator and spent a lot of time in the underworld during her former life, so I could easily see her meeting a Sith that way. They could talk philosophies or discuss differences between the Sith now and the Sith of 800 years go. They could also try to kill each other if you have a strict no Jedi policy.

I have some other characters but start with those and let me know if you see a thread potential in them.
Arcturus Dinn Arcturus Dinn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom