Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello! Kalzaris speaking

Hello!

Im new to the forum and was told to properly introduce my self to the community, so here goes nothing!

I like long walks on the beach, jazz music under a dark star filled sky, and of course the occasional rough housing! and womp rat shooting with my T-16

But no really Im a star wars geek through and through I play DnD ( pathfinder ) and I play video games, a buddy of mine showed me this site and would not leave me the nerf herding alone until I join, so here I am! to be honest Im little camera shy so don't expect many post from me until I warm up, but according to what I heard and have been shown that shouldn't take to long.

So heres to many post to come with friends all alike!

CHEERS!

[member="Kalzaris Redwing"]

Glad to have you. As above, we're here to answer all questions you might have. Also let me know if you're interested in the Codex and would like to try your hand at adding to the lore of Chaos ;)

Thanks for all the love everybody!
Feeling at home already
53010944.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom