Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello hello

I have been reading this site for a week or two and desired to join so hello.
I look forward to RPing with you guys and getting to know all of you.

A few questions.

How is the relations between the Jedi and the Rebel Alliance? Are both active? I wish to play out a question, "what if Luke never met Obi Wan?" I believe when he found his family dead he would still leave to fight the enemy, but as a Rebel and not a Jedi. So I want to make a character that will live on a planet that will be attacked by te One Sith and during this Jake's family is killed and he joins the Rebels. Though I want him to join the Jedi eventually.

Second question is there sith spawn here and can someone make them? I would like a large tiger created that is in touch with the force and grows as my character grows. As it gets older it learns to speak with the Force. Is this possible here?

The Jedi and the Rebel Alliance are still both active, yes. As of right now the Rebels are a subfaction of the Republic, meaning that you can be in both and it won't hinder your RPing any. We're always looking for new members in the Rebels, so feel free to pop on over and say hello here. Assuming you wanted to go the pilot route like Luke did, more Rogues are definitely needed.

Welcome to Chaos, I look forward to seeing you out there. :)

[member="Jake Faron"]

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
Welcome to chaos, and about your tiger yes it can be made using Alchemy, but unless there is a Jedi Alchemy out there, alchemy is usually aligned with Sith, so you wanting to be a Jedi eventually will probably find it difficult to have a Sith make it for you [member=Jake faron]

EmKay

[member="Jake Faron"]
Hey, there! Welcome to Chaos.

As far as your desired direction goes, I don't know anything really about the Galactic Republic/Rebel Alliance in a faction sense (I don't go snooping around other factions' forums), but I can tell you that the Galactic Alliance is on a warpath against any and all Sith. So if you feel particularly murderous that's another option you can consider.

Also, there are non-Sith-affiliated alchemists running around. They can be hard to get in contact with IC and OOC, and they'll most likely question what a Jedi wants with a Sithspawned beast, but it could work out. I'd caution against a creature born of the Dark Side interacting too intimately with your character, though. Might end up being a bad influence ;)

[member="Jake Faron"]

I see most questions have been answered but recently the Jedi have made a breakthrough in alchemy. [member="Phylis Alince"] is the person you should speak to if you're interested.

Oh, and hi.

And keep the questions coming.

And have fun :)

[member="Corvus Raaf"]

I know what Alchemy is, but is it a Star Wars thing? How does it work exactly?

[member="Juwiela Melec"]

I am guessing you are the person to talk to about becoming a rebel pilot?

Jake Faron said:
[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

My theory was a Sith could make it and for one reason or another lose it and then my character finds it...
Not only Sith delve into alchemy, but such can be arranged - we have a species codex where species may be submitted, including sithspawn, but it may require development threads that depend on the sort of submission it is and how ambitious it might be. If you want canon sithspawn you can readily obtain those as you see fit.

Jake Faron said:
[member="Corvus Raaf"]
I know what Alchemy is, but is it a Star Wars thing? How does it work exactly?
[member="Juwiela Melec"]
I am guessing you are the person to talk to about becoming a rebel pilot?
Sith Alchemy has been on these boards a while, but recently Jedi Alchemy has become a thing. Force enhanced weapons and even Jedispawn!

But out of my league - As I say, Phylis is best to ask for more info :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom