Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Good People

Hey,

I'm new (obviously) and have found interest in the site. I can't wait to get started and get to know you guys better. I'm not new to Star Wars RP or role playing. I've been rping for few...a number of years. See you around.

1. Good playby choice (I use Sephiroth, Cloud, Lightning, and Valentine for a few of my characters)
2. Welcome to the site, Should you have any questions, feel free to ask them. There are no stupid questions. Someone will come and help you.
3. Don't feed the one known as [member="Daxton Bane"], He might not bite, but if he does, it hurts.

[member="Ulfon Dregg"]

1) Don't feed the [member='Mrrew']

2) Slap a Gungan at every possible opportunity

3) Don't buy stuff from [member='Makkik'] (also played by Mrrew, btw) unless you know what it is.

4) Nexus make good pets.

5) Don't try to outdrink my alts... It doesn't happen.

6) Don't feed the Sith Harlots.

7) If you have a better hat than [member='Ayden Cater'], it will be stolen. Not necessarily by me.

8) Don't fear the Reaper...

[member="Darren Shaw"]

Good enough for me... If I could remember my password to my XIV account, we'd be flooded with playbys and NPCs from the time I played that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom